What you’ll be called: Senior Director of Operations - Specializations
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named a Happiest Company to Work for in 2019; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and featured on the Training Magazine Training 125 list seven times, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where transforming the real estate industry through technology is our primary goal.
What you’ll do:
KWRI is seeking an experienced Senior Director of Operations to join our team. The ideal candidate for this role will have proven senior management experience in a highly dynamic setting. This candidate will have exceptional organizational, communication, and leadership skills and enjoy developing solutions that push innovative boundaries. The Senior Director of Operations will work closely with executives to strategize and develop long-term plans that usher in new levels of productivity and success for KWRI and its employees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with experts in the field and KWU to deliver annual training calendars for all specialty divisions
- Collaborate with in-house and vendor partners to create and manage a Technology project priority list and road map
- Serve as liaison between practitioners in the field, KWRI Labs team and KWRI Tech teams
- Oversee marketing efforts both internally and externally for all specialty divisions
- Supervise, lead and support Customer Service teams for specialty divisions
- Research, procure and manage strong relationships with Marketplace Vendors, finding alignment on priorities and partnering when opportunities are identified
- Plan and execute profitable value-add events for all three specialty divisions
- Prepare, monitor, analyze and report operating budgets and variances for each specialty division
- Manage existing team members and organizational chart
- 10+ years senior leadership role in the appropriate field
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s preferred
- Experience in marketing field
- Proven experience as Director of Operations or equivalent position
- Superior knowledge of multiple operational functions and principles, including finance, customer service, production, and employee management
- Proven ability to plan and manage operational process for maximum efficiency and productivity
- Ability to streamline and implement new structures and roles that create speed, efficiency, and support rapidly shifting business demands
- Experience with budget and business plan development
- The ability to think at a high-level and visualize holistic process improvements, yet unafraid of getting into the weeds to tackle complex problems
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Outstanding communication and people skills
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe and is number one in units and volume in the United States. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on an agent-centric, technology-driven and education-based culture that rewards agents as stakeholders. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, TX. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.