- On-time delivery of software solutions fully aligned to business and technical requirements.
- Design, document and deliver well-thought-out solutions as part of our microservice architecture in partnership with the Product Team.
- Work closely with cross-functional project teams to develop new or additional functionality. Maintain velocity while minimizing defects.
- Mentor other members of the team while continuing to expand and improve own skillset.
- Establish a test-driven culture.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field or equivalent experience.
- 5 or more years of experience in software development.
- 5 or more years of developing, supporting, and troubleshooting native iOS and Android mobile applications.
- 4 or more years of experience in technical architecture, solution/application architecture, application development or middleware design.
- Mobile development experience using Objective-C/Swift, Java, or React Native.
- Experience implementing and maintaining a mobile application build and deployment process
- Experience designing and developing scalable and highly available cloud-based solutions on AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Experience with multiple database technologies such as MySql, Postgres, Oracle, MongoDB, or Cassandra.
- Experience designing for large scale, highly available, fault-tolerant transactional and analytical systems in a dynamic environment.
- Proven experience in building microservice or SOA architectures using SOAP or REST/GraphQL.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent Engineering field.
- 6 or more years of experience in software development.
- 4 or more years of experience using one or more of the following: Node.js, Java, Python, or Golang.
- 2 or more years of experience building and supporting mobile applications with React Native.
- Experience implementing and writing unit tests for React Native Applications
- Experience with searching and caching tools and technology such as Elasticsearch, Solr, Ignite, or Redis.
- 2 or more years of experience leading a software development team in the delivery of complex and challenging software solutions.
- 1 year of experience with Docker.
- Experience with AppCenter.
- Experience with Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with design patterns.
- Technical knowledge of infrastructure components such as Network, Storage, Linux/Windows, and IT security.
- Able to handle changes in priority and requirements, without loss of enthusiasm.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.