- Manage operations aspects (performance, uptime, reliability, and resilience) of business-critical data assets.
- Own provisioning of cloud infrastructure, working with the data team to accomplish this in a self-service fashion.
- Work with data and development teams to handle operational requirements.
- Identify improvements to infrastructure and operational procedures.
- Help guide data and SRE teams in automation of manual processes.
- Help lead operational runbook creation and maintenance.
- Participate in incident response (some after-hours on-call will be required).
- 4+ years operational experience.
- Application and infrastructure monitoring.
- Cloud hosting providers such as GCP, AWS, Azure (GCP Preferred)
- Cloud orchestration and/or configuration management with Terraform.
- Creating and implementing containerization strategies using Docker.
- Microservice orchestration using Kubernetes.
- Continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD)
- Supporting databases including backup and recovery procedures, such as MySQL and MongoDB.
- At least one high-level programming language, such as Python (preferred), Ruby, Perl.
- Working and influencing across teams.
- Guiding the direction of one’s own teams.
- 7+ years operational experience
- Experience with IaC: Terraform (preferred), Cloudformation.
- Supporting databases, including backup and recovery procedures, such as MySQL and MongoDB
- Experience with messaging services: Pub/Sub (preferred), Kafka, Spark
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.