- Developing and implementing core products into our existing Marketplace for users to be able to subscribe to, and/or purchase services
- On-time delivery of software solutions fully aligned to business and technical requirements.
- Design, document and deliver well-thought-out solutions as part of our microservice architecture in partnership with the Product Team.
- Work closely with cross-functional project teams to develop new or additional functionality. Maintain velocity while minimizing defects.
- Establish a test-driven culture particularly towards BDD.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field or equivalent experience.
- 5 or more years of experience in software development.
- 1 or more years of experience with Apigee Edge or Apigee Hybrid implementing, managing, and monitoring secured API Proxies
- 3 or more years of hands on experience in NodeJS (or TypeScript) and extremely familiar with the ecosystem, build tools, libraries, runtimes and frameworks.
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery tools such as CircleCI
- Experience with database technologies such as MySql, Postgres, Oracle, MongoDB, or Cassandra.
- Experience working with a geographically dispersed team.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent Engineering field.
- 6 or more years of experience in software development.
- 3 or more years using Apigee with Apigee Certified API Engineer certification
- Experience with Apigee Management APIs and integration to the enterprise systems including Infrastructure & Application monitoring, Approval, Authorization and Authentication, Logging, and Continuous integration/Continuous Deploy (CI/CD), and Developer Portal, etc.
- Experience with test automation tools like JEST, Jasmine, Cucumber.
- 4 or more years of experience using one or more of the following: React, Angular, Vue, TypeScript or Golang.
- 2 or more years of experience leading a software development team in the delivery of complex and challenging software solutions.
- Experience with searching and caching tools and technology such as Elasticsearch, Solr, Ignite, or Redis.
- Knowledge hands-on experience with Google cloud platform.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.