- Developing and implementing highly-responsive and accessible user interface components using React concepts.
- On-time delivery of software solutions fully aligned to business and technical requirements.
- Design, document and deliver well-thought-out solutions as part of our microservice architecture in partnership with the Product Team.
- Work closely with cross-functional project teams to develop new or additional functionality. Maintain velocity while minimizing defects.
- Establish a test-driven culture particularly towards BDD.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field or equivalent experience.
- 4 or more years of experience in software development.
- 4 or more years of experience in application development or middleware design.
- Experience as a React.js developer; familiarity with tools like Storybook.js, styled-system, and other component libraries preferred.
- Knowledge of web accessibility best practices, and experience building accessible React applications preferred.
- Experience with test automation tools like JEST, Jasmine, Cucumber.
- Experience designing for large scale, highly available, fault-tolerant transactional and analytical systems in a dynamic environment.
- Experience with microservice or SOA architectures using SOAP or REST/GraphQL or legacy services built from older technology like PHP.
- Experience working with a geographically dispersed team.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent Engineering field.
- 6 or more years of experience in software development.
- 4 or more years using React.js
- 4 or more years of experience using one or more of the following: Node.js, Java, Python, or Golang.
- Experience with searching and caching tools and technology such as Elasticsearch, Solr, Ignite, or Redis.
- 2 or more years of experience leading a software development team in the delivery of complex and challenging software solutions.
- Familiarity with design patterns.
- Able to handle changes in priority and requirements, while owning and maintaining the integrity of the products produced.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.