The primary purpose area of responsibility for this role is very wide and thus requires thorough knowledge of various company processes. The ideal candidate must be competent and able to plan many kinds of operational activities, and an excellent leader who can discover the most efficient ways to run the business. The goal is to safeguard and augment the efficiency of the company’s operations to support KWCares goals to increase donor base and be creative to increase the education around our program to ensure long-term success.
- Implement Website, Marketing, Financial and Operational solutions that increase efficiency and messaging reach
- Implement systems and programs to increase the number of annual, large dollar donors
- Implement systems and programs to increase the efficiency of and therefore the number of small dollar, recurring donations
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of business to ensure smooth and efficient progress
- Revise and/or formulate policies on donation structure, training models, board member involvement and promote their implementation
- Manage relationships/agreements with external partners/vendors
- Track performance by gathering, analyzing, and interpreting data and metrics and pivot strategy if necessary, to achieve yearly donation goals
- Ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations
- Make operational decisions that allow the team work faster and smarter
- 5+ years of proven experience as Director of Operations or equivalent position
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- In depth knowledge of diverse business functions and Non-profit structure
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- 5+ years’ work experience in nonprofit management or operations role
- Knowledge of 501(c)(3) legal rules and guidelines
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus
- Familiarity with MS Office and various business software; including Website development tools (e.g. ERP, CRM, Wordpress)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.