- Create at least one hour of original, audience-ready instructional content every six business days.
- Lead projects and work independently to resolve instructional design challenges to a satisfactory level with minimal outside support.
- Submit complete, on-time deliverables for review which consistently meet project expectations and departmental standards of quality.
- Develop final training products that are ready for the field within no more than two review cycles.
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practices and methods (ADDIE, SAM) to create learning solutions that are engaging, activity-based and results-oriented.
- Design and develop solutions that satisfy the needs of a diverse set of learners (e.g., livestream courses, facilitator-led workshops, webinars, interactive modules, videos, online courses, quick reference guides, job aids, video, performance support walkthroughs, etc.).
- Partner with team to define scope of learning experience, including objectives, subject matter experts, project team, stakeholders, timeline and projected outcomes.
- Identify research sources (people, other courses, websites, articles, statistics, etc.).
- Conduct focus groups.
- Implement mechanisms to track the results of learning experiences. Review and iterate learning experiences based on feedback and results to improve performance outcomes.
- Create content that is compliant with SCORM and/or other standards.
- Partner cross-departmentally to finalize learning solutions, including technology, marketing, communications, graphics, layout, videos, audio, copy editing, printing, production, web updates, legal, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design, Educational Technology or related field or equivalent experience.
- 5 or more years of experience in developing online and instructor-led solutions.
- Proven ability to create engaging online and in-person learning experiences that produce measurable outcomes.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Master’s degree in Instructional Design, Educational Technology or related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience using Adobe Suite.
- Superior writing, organizational and business communication skills.
- Experience with one-on-one and group presentation and facilitation.
- Real estate knowledge.
- Ability to build partnerships with internal and external resources.
- If required, flexibility to work non-standard hours to accommodate international time zones.
- Willingness to travel as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.