What you'll be called: College Associate
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Who we’re looking for:
We are seeking talented college students to who have the potential to become the future leaders of KWRI!
As our College Associate, you will be introduced to multiple departments during their tenure, receiving personal business guidance including one-on-one consultations with key staff members, a personalized business reading list and networking opportunities with KWRI professionals. You will be launched into the day-to-day operations of KWRI, obtaining a global business perspective and building a foundation for a bright corporate future.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute research initiatives.
- Conduct customer service projects.
- Perform marketing and communications related tasks.
- Carry out basic office functions.
- Take part in various special projects.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Comfortable using a computer and the internet.
- Leadership roles in extra-curricular groups and organizations.
- Possesses strong communication skills—both verbal and written.
- Knowledge based, creative and flexible.
- Positive, can-do attitude.
- Enrolled in an undergraduate college or university.
- Candidates must be enrolled in an undergraduate college or university.
- This is a paid, part-time position that will not count as college credit.
- This position is open for one semester (3 months) at 16-20 hours per week.
Who are we?
Austin, Texas-based Keller Williams, the world's largest real estate franchise by agent count, has more than 1,000 offices and 180,000 associates. The franchise is also No. 1 in units and sales volume in the United States. In 2015, Keller Williams began its evolution into a technology company, now building the real estate platform that agents' buyers and sellers prefer. Since 1983, the company has cultivated an agent-centric, technology-driven and education-based culture that rewards agents as stakeholders.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.