- Python - Intermediate to Expert
- Experience with batch processing pipelines
- Experience with stream processing pipelines
- GCP or Cloud environments - moderate
- SQL - Intermediate
- Postgres - Moderate
- BigQuery - Moderate
- Experience leading or supporting a team of engineers
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Experience working in a data warehouse/lake environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.