Regional Technology Trainer
Work Location: Remote Role – Reporting to Regional Office
The Regional Technology Trainer is the driver of tech training and support to all Market Center Leadership and Agents. They must have a solid background in technology and training.
What will you do?
Standards and Expectations
- Visit every Market Center Quarterly to train the Leadership and Agents
- Build an army of Tech Ambassadors, one from each MC
- Lead weekly Zoom calls with MC Tech Ambassadors, Leadership and Agents
- Attend Regional Zoom Calls and Regional events to train/demonstrate technology
- Coordinate one Technology Summit for the region annually in coordination with ROM
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Serve as a liaison between Regional Leadership and MC leadership with all Technology Initiatives and Training
- Provide ongoing tech training and support for Regional Leadership, Market Center Leadership and Agents on Connect, Command, Consumer, and key Best Practices
- Provide Region and KWRI with quarterly benchmark reports on KW Tech against local competitors and national providers
- Regional Leadership – Weekly and/or As Needed
- Market Center Leadership – Weekly
- Regional Meetings – Monthly
- Market Center Visits – Quarterly
- Agents – As Support is Needed
- Travel - MC Visits/Regional Events/Family Reunion/Mega Camp/Labs in Austin
- People oriented
- Technically knowledgeable
- Detail oriented and thorough
- High integrity
- Technical college, Community College, or trade school (ITT, etc.) graduate
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.