This is a part-time, temporary position.
Start Date: August 27th or September 1st
End Date: December 3rd
- You will serve as a subject matter expert on The ONE Thing Goal Setting Retreat building and supporting customer relationships through frontline support, reporting on requests, and directing them to training resources.
- Provide exceptional customer service and prompt response (24 hour response time) to requests received via all mediums (email, phone, social media, and chat).
- Assist community members in understanding the product assortment of goal-setting resources we offer, technology setup, fostering relationships to understand the needs of our community, and provide support so they can leverage all of their ONE Thing tools and training to achieve their goals.
- Troubleshoot customer problems to determine user error and technical deficiencies.
- Proficient with technology
- Clear writing skills
- Warm and receptive phone presence
- Facilitate zoom calls - set up, launch, and troubleshoot
- 2 or more years of customer service experience, preferably in a role requiring communication by phone, email, and chat.
- Working knowledge of technology systems, applications, and platforms, including Zendesk or other CRM systems.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.