What you’ll be called: User Experience Designer
Where you’ll work: KW Product Team – KWRI Headquarters Austin, TX
Who we are looking for:
Voted one of the “Best Places To Work” in Austin, TX KWRI thrives within a creative and dynamic culture. We are seeking a highly motivated User Experience Designer to join our Product team.
With over 160K agents worldwide, Keller Williams Technology Group is the foremost provider of Real-Estate Solutions, offering the most comprehensive end-to-end portfolio of products, services, and training in the industry. Our passionate and experienced team converts agent challenges into opportunities in the areas of: relationship management; collaboration; transaction management; education; and, consumer engagement. All in support of enabling agents to drive greater intimacy in the relationships they have with their customers and enabling consumers to chart their own customer journey.
Our ideal User Experience Designer is a nimble, independent thinker who loves taking the complex and transforming it into an elegant, intuitive experience. You have shipped B2B and B2C products and understand the unique challenges of building experiences in a fast paced environment.
What you'll do:
As an User Experience Designer you will be at the forefront of designing consumer and agent real estate experiences from the ground up. We believe design is as much about behavior and emotion as it is about utility and ease.
Your job as the User Experience Designer is to craft how people will experience our products and bring that vision to life in a way that feels inspired. You’ll tackle complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs for people around the world—from the first-time user to the sophisticated expert. Achieving this goal requires collaboration with teams of Designers, Researchers, Engineers and Product Managers throughout our innovation process—from creating user flows and wireframes using input from focus group labs to building user interface mockups and prototypes for subsequent labs in our process. At each stage, you will learn what our users need, advocate for them and ensure that the final product surprises and delights them. You are a self-driven and well-rounded design professional with a keen understanding of how to work as part of a high velocity team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Play a key role in the ideation and incubation phases our KW Labs innovation model.
- Design interfaces as part of our Experience Lifecycle process by incorporating feedback from usability studies, product management, and engineering.
- Create documentation (including design rules, clickable prototypes, animations) that enables software developers to build software that fosters a delightful user experience.
- Collaborate with and develop mutual respect and trust with product managers, engineers, researchers and designers.
- Participate in regular design reviews and other team-wide design efforts.
- Adept at communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale while aligning to branding and style guidelines.
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. graphic, interaction, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to create prototypes using Sketch, Invision, HTML/CSS/JS is a plus.
- Familiarity with Agile development process.
- Prior experience working with outside vendors.
- Ability to define experience between multiple products.
- Familiarity with design techniques such as storyboarding, user research and wireframes.
- Experience designing and shipping both B2B and B2C products.
- A strong acumen for user experience design and how motion design influences UI and interaction design (and vice versa).
- A portfolio that demonstrates a range of solutions with a full grasp of product process from concept to delivery.
Who we are:
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 150,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.
Company Website: www.lifeatkwri.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)