What you’ll be called: Software Architect
Where will you work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Voted one of the “Best Places To Work” in Austin, TX KWRI thrives within a creative and dynamic culture. We are seeking a highly motivated Software Architect to join our IT team.
With over 150K agents worldwide, Keller Williams Technology Group is the foremost provider of real-estate solutions, offering the most comprehensive end-to-end portfolio of products, services, and training in the industry. Our passionate and experienced team converts agent challenges into opportunities in the areas of: relationship management, collaboration, transaction management, education and consumer engagement. All in support of enabling agents to drive greater intimacy in the relationships they have with their customers and enabling consumers to chart their own customer journey.
Keller Williams Realty International is seeking a Software Architect who is passionate about the products and technology which you work, and creates an environment for innovation and creativity in your product team.
What you will do:
You will be responsible for leading a team of capable software engineers and QA analysts in the creation of reusable and scalable software solutions to address the needs of the business for one or more product lines.
Working collaboratively with your team you will design and build the software architecture and define the technology to be used in the implementation of the products requirements, using your previous expertise and technical knowledge to ensure that the best solution is developed.
You will be working on beneficial and leading edge technology projects that will delight your customers and drive real value, industry disruption and innovation to new levels. If you are enthusiastic and passionate about changing the world and building innovative and cool software, then this is the job for you. You will have freedom to set direction of process and technology, and the opportunity to express your ideas across the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Must be a creative thinker, who pushes the envelope on technology usage and development practices.
- Be passionate about the products and technology which you work, and create the environment for innovation and creativity in your product team.
- 2 years experience with CI/CD.
- Proven experience in building microservice or SOA architectures.
- Responsible for the on time in-full delivery of software solutions fully aligned to the business and technical requirements.
- Be able to handle changes in priority and requirements, without loss of enthusiasm.
- Lead by example.
- This is a hands-on position.
- Be able to lead and inspire a multi-functional team to deliver the products.
- Be able to look at every challenge as an opportunity to improve and excel the solution, the technology and the effectiveness of the team.
- Drive automation into test, documentation and the build process.
Knowledge and Skills
- 10 years experience in development using Java, PHP, Go, Python, C .
- 7 years related work experience in technical architecture, solution/application architecture, application development, and middleware design.
- Strong familiarity with design and architecture patterns.
- 3 years designing and developing scalable and high available cloud based solutions on AWS, Azure or CloudFoundry.
- Experience designing for large scale, highly available, fault tolerant transactional and analytical systems in a dynamic environment.
- 3 years leading a software development team in delivery of complex and challenging software solutions.
- Proven technical knowledge of infrastructure components such as Network, Storage, Linux/Windows, Application knowledge of Java, .Net, and IT security.
- Experience with multiple database technologies including Oracle, NoSQL and Graph.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 150,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.
Company Website: www.lifeatkwri.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)