What you’ll be called: Quality Assurance Engineer
Where will you work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Who we are:
Voted one of the “Best Places to Work” in Austin, TX KWRI thrives within a creative and dynamic culture. We are seeking a highly motivated QA Engineer to join our Software Product Development team.
With over 150K agents worldwide, Keller Williams Technology Group is the foremost provider of real estate solutions, offering the most comprehensive end-to-end portfolio of products, services and training in the industry. Our passionate and experienced team converts agent challenges into opportunities in the areas of: relationship management, collaboration, transaction management, education and consumer engagement. All in support of enabling agents to drive greater intimacy in the relationships they have with their customers and enabling consumers to chart their own customer journey.
Who we’re looking for:
Keller Williams Realty International is seeking a QA Engineer that is passionate about verifying and validating industry changing solutions and shipping great products that excite and enable our customers. A QA Engineer at Keller Williams is someone that is self-driven, takes full ownership of their deliverables, is team oriented and most of all is passionate about ensuring everything Keller Williams ships is of the highest quality.
What you will do:
As a key QA member of our DevOps team you will be responsible for ensuring that all Keller Williams products are comprehensively tested and that the quality and behavior of multiple products are released conforming to Keller Williams’s best practices and high quality standards. Your primary focus will be to ensure that Keller Williams only delivers quality software solutions. You care about three things above all: Quality, Quality and Quality, and take the finding of a defect after testing as a personal insult that will not happen again. You always drive for full test coverage and bug free software releases, and continually evolve the way you work to address this and new challenges that arise in a dynamic environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for testing activities in one or more squads.
- Responsible for system testing and improving software quality through the full software development life-cycle.
- Delivering well documented, fully comprehensive automated test sets for Keller Williams product lines.
- Work as part of a DevOps team to enable for CI/CD process and execution.
- Be passionate about learning new technologies and share new findings with team members.
Knowledge and Skills
- 5 years of professional development with quality assurance test tools and testing frameworks such as SoapUI, Selenium, Cucumber, JMeter, Robot Framework, HP ALM, Test Anywhere etc.
- Well-versed in QA automation techniques and tools, from planning to implementation
- Experience with TDD and BDD.
- Extensive experience writing tests from software requirements.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to track multiple test executions while delivering results in a timely manner.
- Experience writing tests with Gherkin.
- Experience testing web-based applications in a high-availability, high performance and large scale environment.
- Experience writing manual/automated tests and executing tests.
- Working expertise within a Windows and Linux environment.
- Extensive test automation experience.
- Familiarity with CI/CD.
- Ability to fully document test cases and test sets.
- Extensive API testing experience.
- Familiar with Jira and Jira plugins for Test Management.
- Experience with GitHub.
- Worked in an agile development environment.
- Worked with Microservice Architecture or SOA.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate franchise company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, lives worth living, and businesses worth owning. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 150,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.
Company Website: www.lifeatkwri.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)