What you will be called: Real Estate Technology Strategist
Where you will work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named Happiest Company to Work for 2018; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and winner of the prestigious Training 125 award from Training Magazine in 2017, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal.
At KWRI, we believe the most important real estate companies over the next decade will intersect world class agent solutions with beautiful consumer experiences. As our ideal Real Estate Technology Strategist you are a successful Keller Williams Agent or Associate with a deep knowledge of the real estate ecosphere who is passionate about technology and being the voice of Keller Williams 170,000 agents in the field.
What you will do:
As a subject matter expert, the Real Estate Technology Strategist will be a key member of the KW Innovation team responsible for leading KW Agent Labs and driving field engagement.
- Become expert in all KW and non-KW technologies used by agents, teams and market centers.
- Lead in KW Labs, product demonstrations and act as stakeholder for innovation discussions.
- Drive agent participation & engagement with KW Labs.
- Drive solution adoption by partnering with Product Managers, Program Managers, KWU, KW agents and market center leaders, and KW stakeholders.
- Working closely with KW Labs assist in the development of services strategy and roadmaps that enable the adoption of all KW technology.
- Identify, develop and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders operating at all necessary levels (management and functional), partner with them to influence technology adoption.
- Develop business and technical presentations/collateral and formulate market narratives.
- Deliver webinars and product training that engage and add value our agents, associates, market center leadership in the field.
- Represent KW at internal and external events.
- Present key findings and insights to CIO on a weekly and monthly basis for product roadmap feedback.
- Travel 25%-75%, as needed.
- Current or prior experience as a KW real estate agent, team lead or broker.
- Technologically savvy with a passion for innovation.
- Strong understanding of KW and non-KW technologies used by agents, teams and market centers.
- Training/coaching experience a plus.
- Great team player; strong drive; willing to take leadership role in driving initiatives, working across organizations, and structuring approaches to new opportunities.
- Goal oriented, action-focused, pragmatic and ethical.
- Proven track record creating quantifiable success by driving change through the adoption of new ideas, methodologies or technologies.
- Excellent communication skills including listening, speaking, presenting and demonstrating technical software products.
- Outgoing, motivated, self-starter.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 150,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.
Company Website: www.lifeatkwri.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)