What you’ll be called: AP Accountant
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named Happiest Company to Work for 2018; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and winner of the prestigious Training 125 award from Training Magazine in 2017; with over 170K agents worldwide Keller William Realty International (KWRI) is the foremost provider of real estate solutions, offering the most comprehensive end-to-end portfolio of products, services and training in the industry.
KWRI thrives within a creative and collaborative culture, where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal. As an AP Accountant at KWRI, you will have the opportunity to work within a global organization that is growing at the speed of light.
Who we're looking for:
Our ideal AP Accountant, is a proactive, detailed focused professional with experience using accounting software such as Navision. You are a fast-paced, independent thinker with a proven track record of managing multiple priorities in an environment that allows you to create your own growth path.
What you will do:
The AP Accountant will be responsible for processing accounts payable, researching outstanding items and other related functions of the Finance department in an expeditious and accurate manner. Applicants should enjoy problem-solving, research and providing excellent customer service as core components of the role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor vendor accounts to ensure payments are up-to-date and correspond with vendors to research and resolve payment discrepancies
- Code, enter, and process accounts payable invoices and check requests
- Enter and upload invoices into Navision (accounting software)
- Prepare and perform check runs, ACH and wire payments
- Create and maintain vendor files – including updating information on W-9’s for 1099 purposes
- Administer vendor banking information (collect/setup bank information in Navision and submit positive pay files to the bank)
- Maintain accounts payable filing system
- Prepare and post general journal transactions
- Assist with month-end closing, as needed
- Other general administrative, accounting, and clerical responsibilities as assigned
Knowledge and Skills:
- Confidentiality in all aspects is required for this position
- 2-5 years’ experience in accounts payable required
- BS or BBA in Accounting preferred but not required, work experience may be substituted
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and problem solving skills required
- Customer service focused
- Strong phone skills a priority
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and data entry
- Excellent organizing and prioritizing skills
- Ability to meet deadlines consistently
- Experience working with Navision or similar middle-market accounting software preferred
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 150,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.
Company Website: www.lifeatkwri.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)