What you’ll be called: Product Manager, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named Happiest Company to Work for 2018; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and winner of the prestigious Training 125 award from Training Magazine in 2017, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal. With over 170K agents worldwide, KWRI is the foremost provider of real estate solutions, offering the most comprehensive end-to-end portfolio of products, services and training in the industry.
Keller Williams Technology Group is looking for a Product Manager, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning who is a true problem-solver at heart. You are intensely focused on identifying problems and finding the right solution, and are willing to take risks and experience failure along the way. You're invigorated by new challenges, and the harder the problem, the better. Our ideal candidate, you come from a technical background, are design-oriented, think in terms of KPIs, and enjoy learning about and applying new technologies to solve customer problems in a user-centric way. You thrive in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment.
What you’ll do:
In 2016, Keller Williams launched an initiative to create the first broker-built conversational AI assistant, Kelle. Today, Kelle is the industry's first AI-powered personal assistant for real estate agents and works on behalf of the agent to collect and analyze associate data to identify meaningful signals in the noise, trigger optimized business processes, and deliver intelligent experiences that simplifies their daily life. As Product Manager for AI and Machine Learning at Keller Williams, you will define, build, and deliver the conversational AI assistant Kelle, as well as the data and machine learning services that powers the Keller Williams platform.
In this role, you will own product planning, which will define the roadmap and feature definition all the way through tactical execution and delivery. The product planning process will involve close collaboration with real estate agents, strategic business partners and business stakeholders, as well as analysis of the competitive landscape and industry. You will collaborate with development and user experience teams on product design as well as partnering with marketing and training on promotion and sales enablement. You will work directly with executive leaders of customers and partners of all sizes and segments iterating on our product vision and driving business development.
Keller Williams is looking for business owners who can scale in perspective from strategic vision development with regular, direct interaction with the senior leadership team to tactical product development and go-to-market execution. There are no product requirements documents thrown over the wall to the development team at Keller Williams. We value Product Managers who sit with the developers and dig into the details as owners of the product where we define, develop, and ship new products, services, and features in periods measured in two weeks and months.
- Incept our AI vision and strategy for agents, market centers, and consumers that aligns with our portfolio strategy and the value to our current or future user.
- Prioritize what we should build and when by collaborating with stakeholders on product vision and strategy.
- Share ideas and receive feedback on new features through presentations before a new release.
- Define how those features will work and look through close collaboration with engineers in design sessions, mockups, UX review, and usability testing.
- Manage the release and sprint backlog through planning, backlog grooming, development, and review. See features through documentation, prioritization of bugs and enhancements, and usage analysis.
- Author detailed specifications on which stakeholders can review and provide feedback.
- Ensure successful build out of features and ensure user success by tracking adoption/usage.
- Drive each sprint through development, review, and testing.
- Monitor relevant emerging industry trends and technologies.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- At least 5 years of product management experience, with B2B, enterprise platform, and API-centric products.
- At least 2 years experience with delivering digital experiences on iOS and Android
- At least 1 years experience with consumer facing, AI-powered virtual assistant / chatbot product management
- Technical literacy with respect to natural language processing (NLP), artificial intelligence (AI), advanced data analytics, machine learning, and data architecture
- Demonstrated proficiency with conversational AI and machine learning platforms
- Demonstrated proficiency in creating API-based products, with a strong understanding of mission critical applications and platform scale constraints and capabilities.
- Experience bringing products from conception to implementation, including defining and communicating specifications, managing resources, and leading cross-functional teams.
- Proficiency with data analytics tools, including leveraging the data to analyze, report, and make product decisions.
- Experience working with agile development processes.
- A proven track record of building and shipping products that solve real user problems.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to dive into data and emerge with insights.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of customer experience modeling, information architecture and UI design.
- Seasoned Product Manager with a portfolio that demonstrates your ability to understand what makes a compelling mobile experience.
- Process-oriented and comfortable with critique and heavy collaboration.
- Great communicator who can break down complex ideas into simple explanations.
- Understanding of the end-to-end user-centered design process, from strategy, to concept, to final product.
- Natural leader who is able to drive cross-functional collaboration within and across project teams.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 150,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.
Company Website: www.lifeatkwri.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)