What you’ll be called: Client Care Coordinator
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named Happiest Company to Work for 2018; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and winner of the prestigious Training 125 award from Training Magazine in 2017, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal.
The MAPS Coaching department is looking for a fast-paced, independent thinker who prefers a challenging environment and has a proven track record for success. We are looking for a person that is self-motivated and loves an environment that allows you to create your own growth path
What you will do:
Provide exceptional, world class customer service in a dynamic, fast-paced environment for MAPS individual coaching programs and MAPS events.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive and respond to incoming calls and emails from all MAPS coaching clients.
- Process, track and resolve client requests in Zoho system.
- Make welcome calls to new coaching clients.
- Call clients to resolve request or concerns.
- On a scheduled basis, proactively call and survey clients in MAPS individual coaching to determine client satisfaction.
- Respond to event inquiry emails and client concerns.
- Maintain accurate client feedback in documents intended for coaching development and client satisfaction.
- Obtain and maintain 1-on-1 client testimonials.
- Process event registrations as required.
- Project manage the Mastery Client Lounge for Events when assigned.
- Perform event-specific duties as assigned by the Client Care Manager.
- Various duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
- 1-2 years of sales experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of customer service experience.
- Must have very strong working knowledge MSWord and Excel.
- Ability to learn other programs, databases and websites quickly.
- Quick to respond to requests and completely dependable on follow-through.
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive, confidential information.
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments.
- Cares about people and consistently provides a world class experience.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers and smartphones.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary. Additionally, this role will require a small amount of lifting and carrying.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. This position occasionally requires long hours and occasional weekend work as job duties demand.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-area travel may be expected.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 150,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.
Company Website: www.lifeatkwri.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)