What you’ll be called: Business Intelligence Developer/Analyst
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named Happiest Company to Work for 2018; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and winner of the prestigious Training 125 award from Training Magazine in 2017, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal.
As a Business Intelligence Report Developer at KWRI, you will have the opportunity to work within a global organization that is growing at the speed of light. We’re looking for adaptable, flexible, and creative people who want to be a part of a dynamic environment and make an impact on the future of real estate.
The Business Intelligence team is looking for a fast-paced, independent thinker who prefers a challenging environment and has a proven track record for success. We are looking for a Business Intelligence Developer who geeks outs over dashboards, reporting and communicating actionable insights to Leadership and the border organization.
What you’ll do:
The reliance on data and business analytics is increasing exponentially as business owners realize the power of having more insight into their data. This team has the exciting opportunity to innovate, consult and develop an offering that will make a huge impact on thousands of people.
As a Business Intelligence Report Developer you will work closely with BI team members, DBA’s, product managers and KWRI staff to support the current BI tools as well as assist in updates and new development. You'll develop meaningful reports and dashboards, present to Executive Leadership and arm KWRI business leaders with the data to make informed, data driven decisions. Keller Williams has implemented SAP Business Objects Crystal reports, Dashboards and Tableau. We have over 200 crystal reports currently in production.
Assist in New Development:
- Assist in the migration and redesign of crystal reports from Oracle to Amazon Redshift
- Development of SAP Dashboards that will be embedded in applications for the field
- Development of Tableau dashboards for both internal and external customers
- Work with staff in different business units as well as associates in the field to find ways our tools can help them work more efficiently
- Learn from, and share knowledge and skills with your teammates to grow BI’s total impact to the organization
- Effectively communicate/present results to Leadership and boarding KWRI organization
Support and Improve Existing BI Offering:
- Understand business stakeholders’ objectives, their most important metrics, and how they measure their performance.
- Respond to internal requests for custom coded SQL data exports.
- Research and answer support requests internally and from the field.
- Make updates and modifications to reports and dashboards.
- Assist with documenting the current reports.
- Assist with documenting the database field definitions.
- Run end of month reporting processes.
- Develop an advanced understanding of our data.
- B.S. degree in math, statistics, computer science, or equivalent technical field.
- 2-5 years of experience with SAP Business Objects /Crystal Reports (required) and Tableau (highly preferred).
- Proficient SQL knowledge and ability to write complex, highly-optimized queries.
- Ability to explain complex technical information in a clear manner to non-technical audiences.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, experience presenting to all levels of an organization.
- Thorough with a strong sense of urgency.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate franchise company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, lives worth living, and businesses worth owning. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 150,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.
Company Website: www.lifeatkwri.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)