What you’ll be called: Support System Analyst
Where you'll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Our ideal Support System Analyst is self-motivated, fast-paced, with a proven track record for success. You have a positive attitude and are customer service minded, constantly seeking to ensure that customer needs are met. You have a strong work ethic and are proactive to solve problems and create new processes. As our Support System Analyst, you are passionate about technology and looking for a challenging environment where you can grow.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Manage Customer Contacts
- Handle inbound requests for support via email and telephone.
- Create and maintain customer relationships, managing issues and ensuring that customer problems are resolved within predefined timelines, and to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Successfully take a minimum of 30 calls a day.
- Maintain a 1 business day response time to all requests, and alert management to increased call volume, or repeat problems when needed.
- Follow procedures and scripts when answering repeat questions. Create and update scripts as needed to ensure a consistent message to the field.
- Maintain call category list and ensure that all calls are properly categorized for reporting and analysis.
Maintain Working Knowledge of all KW Systems
- Maintain knowledge of complete KW tool.
- Acquire and maintain technical knowledge level adequate to assist users in changing technical environments, such as browser and email client updates.
- Check systems at the start of each shift to ensure availability.
- Own the client relationship and ensure that all calls are resolved and/or escalated to management when necessary.
Knowledge and Skills:
- A strong interest in learning about technology.
- Experience working in a call center/customer service.
- Proficient in Google Business Suite (Gmail, Drive, Hangouts) and MS Office (Word and Outlook.)
- Google Apps for Business—a basic knowledge of how a Google account operates and how a user would configure it. (ie. Client-Server, IMAP, POP3)
- Understanding of desktop software and browser functionality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to provide verbal or written instructions and information in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to diffuse escalated customers
- Computer Science degree is a plus.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 150,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.
Company Website: www.lifeatkwri.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)