What you’ll be called: Community Manager
Where you’ll work: The ONE Thing, KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
We are a training and education company based on the best-selling book The ONE Thing, on a mission to become the leading authority in the productivity space.
We office inside Keller Williams Realty International, voted one of the Best Places To Work in Austin, Texas and headquarters of the world’s largest real estate company by agent count.
Who we’re looking for
Our ideal Community Manager, The ONE Thing, is someone with an entrepreneurial drive and wants to be a part of building something BIG. You are ambitious and are looking for an opportunity where you can develop into a future C-Level executive. You love to create content and engage with customers. You are curious, and constantly seeking to learn and share this knowledge with others. You thrive on connecting with people and building relationships. No task is too small or too insignificant, you take ownership and are excited to use your writing and creative skills to help others.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Create content and write in our voice for emails, courses, executive summaries, blog posts, webinars, speeches, and more.
- Engage with customers through Facebook, phone and email to create raving fans and a referral based membership business
- Use data (surveys and reports) to develop strategy for accomplishing membership growth objectives.
- Create modules and courses that solve customer problems.
- Create and implement a customer service system that ensures customers feel special, respected and valued.
- Able to fill in and host podcast episodes, lead webinars and membership calls and speak on stage, when needed.
- Grow engaged email list through organic traffic sources (SEO copy, optimizing existing high traffic sources, contributing content, etc.)
- Create and manage a content calendar for blogs, webinars, newsletters, emails and social media.
Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field and/or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of experience producing web, e-mail and social media content.
- Experience leading training sessions, webinars and presentations a plus.
- Flawless writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Experience in advertising and promotional copywriting; able to develop fresh, snappy, engaging and well-structured headlines, body copy, and calls to action.
- Comfortable with technology and willing/able to learn new platforms.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers and smartphones.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. This position occasionally requires long hours and occasional weekend work as job duties demand.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-area travel may be expected.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 150,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.
Company Website: www.lifeatkwri.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)