What you will be called: Executive Assistant
Where you will work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named Happiest Company to Work for 2018; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and winner of the prestigious Training 125 award from Training Magazine in 2017, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal.
With over 170K agents worldwide Keller William Realty International (KWRI) is the foremost provider of real estate solutions, offering the most comprehensive end-to-end portfolio of products, services and training in the industry.
KWRI thrives within a creative and collaborative culture, where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal. As an Executive Assistant at KWRI, you will have the opportunity to work within a global organization that is growing at the speed of light. We’re looking for adaptable, flexible and creative people who want to be a part of a dynamic environment and make an impact on the future of real estate
What you will do:
Our ideal Executive Assistant, you are a consummate professional passionate about efficiency, details and discretion. You are intelligent, highly organized and capable of solving problems calmly and swiftly. You a have an elevated sense of urgency and take pride in your level of commitment and personal dedication.
In this role, Executive Assistant you will provide administrative and personal assistance to support to an energetic, high-level senior executive who operates at an extreme pace. You’ll perform operational functions for the department including, but not limited to: calendar and communications management for the executive and acting as a liaison and spokesperson for the department to clients and customers, both internal and external. We’re looking for someone who is resourceful, highly observant and organized.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage highly complex calendars and schedule conference calls and meetings across multiple time zones
- Communicate via phone and email on executive’s behalf, managing communication with internal employees as well as external contacts (clients, investors, corporate partners, etc.)
- Resolve scheduling changes or conflicts, demonstrating a high sense of urgency and an understanding of which commitments should take highest priority
- Coordinate complex travel arrangements; create travel itinerary and informational packet for each trip
- Lead special projects by delegating tasks to internal teams, establishing deadlines, and holding all parties accountable
- Work with team to ensure status reports are accurate and deliverables are met
- Handle occasional requests from executive outside of business hours, including nights and weekends
- Some travel required
Knowledge and Skills:
- Must be able to work in an extremely fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to appropriately prioritize and complete project quickly and independently.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments.
- Experience managing projects and being held accountable for results
- Possess strong organizational skills and passion for getting things done quickly and correctly.
- Extremely observant with the ability to anticipate needs, fires or road blocks before they occur.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Intense passion for supporting an executive, removing roadblock to ensure success.
- Possess a high level personal self-esteem balanced with true humility and focus on others.
- Accountable team player who believes no task is too small or too big to tackle.
- Working knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (MSWord, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 150,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.
Company Website: www.lifeatkwri.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)