What you’ll be called: Technology Education Driver
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
The Keller Williams University (KWU) curriculum is a digital experience that’s physically enhanced, and provides KW agents and leadership a step-by-step roadmap to success at a very high level. All courses are fully aligned with the systems, tools and conversations of the Growth Initiative and the Career Growth Initiative. The results from the activities and experiences in these courses will positively affect the growth, productivity, profitability and culture of the learners and the company as a whole.
What you’ll do:
As our Technology Education Driver, you’ll manage a high-performance team of Learning Architects who specialize in technology education, and you’ll serve as the liaison between Product teams and KWU. As a KW Technology expert and champion, you help position Keller Cloud and all KW Technology solutions as the best leverage for our associates in meeting their business goals by making our connected platform an integral part of any learning path. Additionally, you’ll internalize and champion the systems, models, and conversations of the Growth Initiative and CGI so as to influence exponential growth in net agent count and listings taken.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Integrate KW Technology into the KW learning experience
- Collaborate with curriculum teams to design and implement learning experiences that are fully integrated with KW technology.
- Collaborate with internal departments to support and drive company initiatives.
- Ensure timely technology learning solutions are fully integrated with KWU content and the Growth Initiative and CGI throughout the KW Technology product lifecycles.
- Promote results of learning solutions (ROI, success stories) to stakeholders (learners, investors, KWRI leadership).
- Leverage the reach of the Technology Ambassadors to facilitate associate onboarding, ongoing workshops and driving associates towards CGI, Ignite and BOLD.
- Build accountability systems that will track Technology Ambassadors’ activities and outcomes so as to measure the impact of this program on KW’s growth goals.
- Achieve results
- Lead technology curriculum team to build learning experiences that are measurable, to review the results of those experiences, and to systematically iterate to improve results
- Develop, implement and oversee team processes and quality standards.
- Drive and optimize performance of team members, internal systems and processes to deliver projects on time, meeting or exceeding expectations.
- Stay current on emerging trends and technologies that could optimize the KW learning experience. Ask after every project how the next one could be done better given the resources at hand. Constantly strive for innovation and improvement.
- Collaboratively develop and maintain style guidelines that are consistent with standards of curriculum teams, Marketing, Legal, Product, etc.
- Create replicable instructional design templates and systems
- Lead a team of Learning Architects to thrive in their 20%
- Set strategic goals for technology curriculum team (30-60-90 days, yearly) that are in alignment with company-wide initiatives, KWU, curriculum and product teams.
- Lead team members to set individual goals that are in alignment with technology curriculum team goals.
- Through weekly 411 accountability sessions and daily communication set standards and review results.
- Lead team members to identify and pursue opportunities for career growth through continuous education and setting stretch goals.
- Instill a habit of collaboration and partnership in team members in order to work seamlessly with curriculum teams in producing learning solutions.
- Lead team to maintain expertise and act as thought leaders in the areas of elearning, real estate technology, especially as applied as solutions to top 10 agent topics.
- 3-7 years of experience in developing learning solutions; experience in software platform instructional design a plus.
- 1-2 years of experience in leadership role.
- BS or MA degree in instructional design, educational technology or similar.
- Track record of problem solving and innovation.
- Detail oriented, flexible, team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills.
- Experienced in all aspects of instructional design, development and delivery.
- Demonstrated leadership and influencing skills.
- Comfortable in fast-paced, complex environments.
- Able to work and present to all levels within organization.
- Thorough understanding of technology as an instructional medium.
- Able to develop associates by improving performance through best practices
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Apps.
- Virtual collaboration software (GoToWebinar, Skype, Google Hangouts) experience preferred.
- Adobe Captivate and LMS experience preferred.
- Real estate knowledge a plus.
- If required, flexibility to work non-standard hours to accommodate international time zones and a willingness to travel as needed.
- International cultural sensitivity.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 150,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.
Company Website: www.lifeatkwri.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)