What you’ll be called: Customer Service Coordinator
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named Happiest Company to Work for 2018; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and winner of the prestigious Training 125 award from Training Magazine in 2017, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal.
Who we're looking for:
Our Customer Service Coordinator is responsible for keeping our clients happy by providing a high level of customer service and follow through. In addition, the Customer Service Coordinator will be the go-to person for all KW products and events, answering internal and external questions and constantly evaluating our processes and systems for efficiency.
Our ideal Customer Service Coordinator is organized, positive and eager to help. You have a high attention to detail, and are a stickler for ensuring deadlines are met. You are excited to partner with a variety of teams here at KWRI to bring projects to fruition.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be the go-to person on all items as related to KW products and events.
- Front line of defense for incoming customer calls into KWRI, including but not limited to customer service for all KW educational departments (KWU, Keller Ink, Empire Builders, MAPS), event questions and billing questions.
- Act as assistant manager working the KW store at all KWRI events.
- Answer online requests via Desk.com (Salesforce) and email for customer service, events and product questions.
- Provide solutions and systems for customer services issues (as they arrive).
- Work closely with the KWU and KWRI Events teams to ensure the most current information is being communicated to our customers when they call in. Having open and free flowing dialogue with internal teams, to be able to provide the highest level of support without having to transfer on most calls.
- Support Production manager in reconciling incoming invoices to ensure prices charged match prices quoted. Along with matching charges to the credit card reconciliation.
- Assist Production Manger as needed in: creating project schedules, providing deadlines to internal clients, ensuring deadlines are met, communicating specifications to printers and following through to verify files are correct and received.
- Own the inventory numbers and communicate with Production Manager when items are getting low to ensure products do not go into back order status.
- Other duties as assigned, including but not limited to: shipping products, pulling ship reports, internal book orders, etc.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from a four-year college or university and/or equivalent experience.
- 2 years of customer service experience.
- Must have a high working knowledge of Excel.
- Past finance experience is a plus.
- Experience using G Suite (Docs, Sheets, Drive, etc.) a plus.
- A self-starter, able to function independently with little direct supervision
- Creative, capable of developing smart solutions rather than throwing money at problems.
- Eager to learn new things and able to pick them up quickly.
- Comfortable with web-based technology.
- A very strong sense of follow through.
- Team player, willing to jump in and work on items “outside” of their job.
- Problem solver who thinks outside of the box.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks without letting details fall through the cracks.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers and smartphones.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary. Additionally, this role will require a small amount of lifting and carrying.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. This position occasionally requires long hours and occasional weekend work as job duties demand.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-area travel may be expected.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 150,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.
Company Website: www.lifeatkwri.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)