What you'll be called: Operations Manager
Where you'll work: Keller Capital
Keller Capital is a boutique private equity group, founded by Gary Keller in 2011 and based in Austin, Texas. Our mission is to invest in operating businesses and income-producing real estate. On the real estate team, we own & operate Office, Industrial, and Entertainment properties across greater Austin.
Our operation manages each asset throughout its life-cycle—we acquire, build, lease and manage every opportunity in the portfolio.
Who we're looking for:
We are excited about continued successes and great opportunities ahead, but are looking to bolster our operation by hiring an Operations Manager with accounting experience to streamline our various businesses.
Our ideal Operations Manager is a fast-paced, independent thinker with a proven track record of managing multiple priorities in an environment that allows you to create your own growth path.
1. Manage administrative and accounting duties
2. Manage client relationships
3. Improve internal communication and execution
- HR and Administrative
- Process incoming and outgoing communications.
- Employment-related management including benefits, etc.
- Project Management & Accounting
- Manage A/P & A/R in YARDI for current and future projects.
- Process work orders and manage tenant, vendor relationships.
- Maintain portfolio- and property-level compliance dashboard.
- Develop and maintain specific internal, external reports.
- Acquisition/Disposition Process
- Coordinate time-sensitive diligence & closing checklists
- Review closing documents
- Real estate transaction experience preferred, legal review a plus.
- Accounting experience in AP/AR, YARDI familiarity a plus.
- Organizational and project management skills.
- Efficient and timely communication.
- Seeking a sharp, organized, self-starting professional.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 150,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.
Company Website: www.lifeatkwri.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)