What you’ll be called: Commitment Administrator
Where you'll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named one of the Best Places To Work in Austin, TX and winners of the prestigious Training 125 award from Training Magazine in 2017, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), thrives within a creative and collaborative culture, where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal. We’re looking for a Commitment Administrator to help enable the success of our franchises.
What you'll do:
Our ideal Commitment Administrator is precise, detail oriented and extremely efficient. You have a passion for spreadsheets, checklists, and all things organization. You are a customer service professional, and maintain a high sense of confidentiality. Supporting the entire franchise admin process, you will help ensure all Keller Williams franchises operate at the highest level—ensuring profitability and success, and monitoring compliance issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in ensuring all compliance processes and procedures are executed for maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
- Support the Commitment Coordinators in drafting, editing and transmitting daily/monthly reports and legal documents.
- Maintain department budget and process bills and invoices.
- Maintain tracking reports for all documents and projects.
- Prepare materials for presentations and meetings, including printing, binding and mailing of materials.
- File and scan legal documents.
- Coordinate team travel and activities at events and conferences.
- Answer department phone calls and respond to general requests for information.
- Handle special projects and tasks, as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail, including proofreading and editing
- Superior customer service skills
- Polished and professional demeanor
- Excellent organizational skills
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality in all situations
- Keep up with a very fast paced, ever-changing environment
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years of administrative experience
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.
Company Website: www.lifeatkwri.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)