What you’ll be called: Business Intelligence Data Architect and Developer
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named Happiest Company to Work for 2018; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and winner of the prestigious Training 125 award from Training Magazine in 2017, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal.
Who are we looking for?
As the largest real estate franchise company in the United States, our goal is to lead with technology that is disruptive in the real estate industry. You will be joining fast-paced teams in developing SaaS applications for our franchise (US and Worldwide) offices and real estate agents to operate their independent real estate businesses.
The BI Architect and Developer will work closely with our BI team, Solutions and Infrastructure architects, product managers, DBAs, DB developers, and Infrastructure team to re-architect and integrate our current reporting data systems from multiple legacy environments as well as new systems in development. You will assist in the coordination and organization of multiple data sources and recommend, strategize, and implement data warehouse structures to enable BI reporting for KWRI and the field.
What will you do?
- Work with DBA’s, business units and BI team members to analyze current data organization, data structures and models as they pertain to BI development of reports and dashboards.
- Assist with design, development and implementation of database architectures and database solutions for systems (old and new) used across the organization to enable integration with other data sets.
- Create data integration workflows and SQL for queries and analytics.
- Work with DBA’s to ensure reporting metrics are used consistently in API’s that feed applications so that reporting metrics are in alignment across all systems.
- Along with DBA team, assist in the migration of reporting structures from Oracle and MySQL to Redshift.
- Work with BI team members to gather requirements from subject matter experts, product owners, and executives to clearly identify, design and articulate data relationships.
- Build awareness of data management and quality so that everybody is aware of the impacts of quick decisions months down the line.
- Assist in defining best practices to ensure the quality of the data warehouse.
- Work with BI team to consult, design and support reports and dashboards for KWRI and the field.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) from a 4-year college or university in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of experience developing and implementing data warehousing solutions.
- Strong PL/SQL development skills.
- Expert level data modeling ability.
- 5 years developing business intelligence reports and dashboards (Tableau and SAP preferred).
- Experience with ETL tools and process.
- Experience with Oracle, MySQL, Redshift.
- Experience with Big Data storage and analytics technologies is desired.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 150,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.
Company Website: www.lifeatkwri.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)