What you’ll be called: Product Director
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named Happiest Company to Work for in 2018; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and winner of the prestigious Training 125 award from Training Magazine in 2017, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal. With over 170K agents worldwide, we are the foremost provider of real estate solutions, offering the most comprehensive end-to-end portfolio of products, services and training in the industry.
Who we’re looking for:
We are seeking a highly motivated technology oriented person to fulfill a Product Director position focused on driving portfolio of products. The position directs product management operations of their assigned products, from strategy to launch. Working closely with KW stakeholders the position develops compelling value propositions, differentiated solutions, use cases, and business models to attract new users and to further develop existing users. The role demands interaction with internal and external business and technical stakeholders to evoke confidence in our solutions and technology and to overcome all objections impeding adoption and/or customer satisfaction. Further, this position identifies new areas of growth for KW and helps the management team make sound investment decisions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Bring together thorough market understanding, thoughtful business and technical acumen and strong cross-organizational leadership to successfully launch new products, and manage on-going initiatives.
- Develop and maintain internal and external relationships as needed to realize product requirements.
- Develop business case and market analysis for portfolio products and develop product messaging that clearly articulates and differentiates our offerings within market segments.
- Build and lead team of Product Managers to develop both Product and Portfolio plans and subsequent execution of those plans.
- Lead internal training programs that describe the positioning, value proposition, capabilities, sales strategies, and other best practices for our products and solutions.
- Evangelize our products, solutions, and best practices to our customers, prospects and the market at large via marketing events, webinars and other external communications channels.
- Participate in product launch/rollout activities, including leading cross-functional teams to ensure all aspects are completed in a timely and quality manner.
- Work with Corporate Marketing and other creative resources to develop case studies, materials, briefs, FAQs, and related collateral.
- Conduct product demonstrations and lead technical discussions.
- Conduct technical analysis and maintain working knowledge of competitive offerings to our products.
- Ensure understanding of KW product capabilities and market requirements, and effectively communicate benefits and set expectations cross organizationally.
- Represent KW at internal and external events.
Knowledge and Skills:
- 8 years’ experience in enterprise software Product Management/product line management.
- High-impact performer with successful track record bringing products to market.
- Great team player. Strong drive. Willing to take leadership role in driving initiatives, working across organizations, and structuring approaches to new opportunities.
- Goal oriented, action-focused, pragmatic and ethical.
- Excellent communication skills including listening, speaking, presenting and demonstrating technical software products.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Able to handle stressful situations in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently, ability to adapt quickly, positive attitude.
- Position is based in Austin, Texas. Must be local or willing to relocate.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.
Company Website: www.lifeatkwri.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)