What you’ll be called: React Developer
Where you’ll work: KWRI Austin Headquarters
Who are we?
Voted one of the “Best Places To Work” in Austin, TX KWRI thrives within a creative and dynamic culture. We are seeking a highly motivated React Developer to join our Engineering team.
With over 170K agents worldwide, Keller Williams Technology Group is the foremost provider of Real-Estate Solutions, offering the most comprehensive end-to-end portfolio of products, services, and training in the industry. Our passionate and experienced team converts agent challenges into opportunities in the areas of: relationship management, collaboration, transaction management, education and consumer engagement. All in support of enabling agents to drive greater intimacy in the relationships they have with their customers and enabling consumers to chart their own customer journey.
Who are we looking for?
KWRI thrives within a creative and collaborative culture, where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal. As a React Developer at KWRI, you will have the opportunity to work within a global organization that is growing at the speed of light. We’re looking for adaptable, flexible, and creative people who want to be a part of a dynamic environment and make an impact on the future of real estate.
KW Engineering Department is looking for a fast-paced, independent thinker who prefers a challenging environment and has a proven track record for success. We are looking for a person that is self-motivated and loves an environment that allows you to create your own growth path.
What will you do?
You will be responsible for developing cutting-edge applications that give our agents a competitive advantage. The role requires someone who is comfortable taking initiative and working across teams in an agile environment. Our developers enjoy working as a team and proactively taking the lead whenever necessary.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for software architecture, business analysis, software design, implementation and project management.
- Develop requirements documents for software systems.
- Evaluate technology solutions.
- Implement and test software solutions.
- Fix bugs with existing code.
- Maintain project documentation, and communicate with other members of the software team.
- 5 years’ experience with development on a LAMP stack
- 3 years’ experience with responsive design development, and BootStrap
- Experience with ReactJS a must
- Experience with Git
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite CS6 (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Experience with Amazon AWS (Elastic Beanstalk, EC2, RDS, and the AWS admin)
- Ability to troubleshoot legacy code, and cross browser compatibility issues
- Detail-oriented with the ability to track multiple projects and manage time efficiently
- Knowledge of Java a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.
Company Website: www.lifeatkwri.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)