What you’ll be called: Client Care Manager
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Who we’re looking for:
Our ideal MAPS Client Care Manager has experience managing and growing a customer service team. You are proactive, creative and ready to design and build a world class experience for our MAPS Coaching clients. You are a leader skilled in customer service who can handle even the toughest of escalated customer concerns.
What you’ll do:
As our Client Care Manager, you will manage the MAPS Client Care Team, setting goals, establishing procedures and ensuring each of your team members is setup to grow and succeed at KWRI. You will think creatively about ways to best serve our coach clients, and implement new processes focused on retention. You will develop key performance metrics impacting the customer experience, tracking results and implementing changes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain an exceptional customer service experience in a dynamic, fast-paced environment for MAPS individual coaching programs and MAPS events.
- Recruit, hire, train and oversee Client Care Coordinators, maintaining a team that supports our growing number of clients.
- Create training and development opportunities to continually grow the skill level of the Client Care Team.
- Serve as the ultimate point of accountability and responsibility for all customer care and service.
- Handle all escalated customer service situations.
- Monitor and track customer trends to identify issues, make recommendations and report trends and findings to MAPS leaders.
- Partner with other MAPS and KWRI teams to drive process changes to improve client happiness.
- Provide off-site support during key client events throughout the year.
Knowledge and Skills:
- 3-5 years of customer service experience.
- Proven leadership and recruiting capabilities—experience building, growing and managing a customer service team.
- 1-2 years of experience in sales.
- Experience using a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to track and report on all client interactions (calls, emails, etc.).
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment, with constant people interactions.
- Experience with MS Office Suite.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.
Company Website: www.lifeatkwri.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)