What you’ll be called: MAPS Bold Coordinator
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named Happiest Company to Work for 2018; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and winner of the prestigious Training 125 award from Training Magazine in 2017, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal.
Who we’re looking for:
Our ideal MAPS Bold Coordinator is organized, positive and eager to help. You have a high attention to detail, and are a stickler ensuring data is entered accurately and efficiently. You are positive, flexible and the ultimate team player.
What you’ll do:
As our MAPS Bold Coordinator, you will provide administrative and customer service to participants and coaches in the MAPS BOLD program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide superior customer service to KW MAPS coaches and clients, including phone and e-mail communication.
- Perform data entry in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
- Process event registrations.
- Provide support to the BOLD Scholarship program.
- Collect BOLD testimonials, and work with the MAPS Facebook lead on social media promotions and ensuring all internal websites are up-to-date.
- Pull weekly reports, and ensure that all BOLD stats are kept up-to-date.
- Manage evaluations and online surveys for the BOLD team.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- 2 years of customer service experience.
- Experience in an office environment, data entry experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook and experience using Google Docs.
- Systems and task oriented.
- Professional demeanor and excellent phone etiquette
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Tech savvy, experience with a CRM preferred.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.
Company Website: www.lifeatkwri.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)