What you’ll be called: Sr. AP Accountant
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named Happiest Company to Work for 2018; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and winner of the prestigious Training 125 award from Training Magazine in 2017, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal.
Who we’re looking for:
Our ideal Sr. AP Accountant is highly motivated, with superior organization skills and a strong attention to detail. You enjoy researching and problem solving, and will troubleshoot until you reach a resolution. You provide excellent customer service, and are an effective communicator.
What you’ll do:
Our Sr. AP Accountant will be responsible for processing accounts payable, researching outstanding items and other related functions of the Finance Department. You will review current processes and procedures, recognizing trends, improving efficiency, and building for scale.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies.
- Monitor vendor accounts to ensure payments are up-to-date and correspond with vendors to resolve invoice discrepancies.
- Process accounts payable invoices and check requests.
- Prepare and submit ACH payments.
- Communicate with vendors on payment information.
- Administer vendor banking information (collect/setup bank information in Navision and submit positive pay files to the bank).
- Prepare and post general journal transactions.
- Assist with month-end closing, as needed.
- Cross departmental communication and interaction.
- Other general administrative, accounting, and clerical responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Confidentiality in all aspects is required for this position.
- 5-7 years of experience in accounting, with increasing levels of responsibility.
- BS or BBA in Accounting or Finance, preferred, but not required, relevant work experience may be substituted.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and problem solving skills required.
- Knowledge of general accounting and A/P procedures.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and data entry.
- Excellent organizing and prioritizing skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines consistently.
- Experience working with ERP or middle-market accounting software, preferred.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.
Company Website: www.lifeatkwri.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)