What you’ll be called: Marketing Manager, Accelerator Businesses
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named Happiest Company to Work for 2018; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and winner of the prestigious Training 125 award from Training Magazine in 2017, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal. We are seeking a highly creative, disciplined and detailed Marketing Manager to support the launch and growth of our accelerator businesses.
A strategy designed for the sole purpose of providing our 170,000 real estate agents with a competitive advantage, Keller Williams is rolling out affiliated mortgage, insurance and property management businesses and plans to quickly expand into other service areas that encompass a real estate transaction.
Our Marketing Manager, Accelerator Businesses must be able to see many moving pieces, realize the big picture and then create a story that unites and sells it!
What you’ll do:
A highly-strategic, results-oriented thinker that thrives in a fast-paced environment, this individual will inform and execute on a grand two-part plan:
- Work with the key drivers of our affiliated businesses to create and implement both independent business and integrated marketing plans that sell the suite of affiliated businesses.
- Collaborate and work strategically with the Keller Williams Realty brand/content team to effectively convey the value proposition of these businesses to our agent base to drive adoption.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and execute a strategy that drives adoption of our accelerator businesses while ensuring that the KW brand story prevails, that brand standards are met and that there is alignment across businesses.
- Work in close cooperation with the business drivers, marketing team and executive team.
- Develop the communication plan to reach sales, adoption, registration, etc. goals.
- Lead planning meetings and drive the overall marketing strategy and campaign development appropriate for attaining sales goals and adoption numbers, coordinating all related tasks and managing deadlines.
- Research, benchmark and develop launch plans designed to support goals, considering target audience, key benefit statements, co-promotional opportunities, budget and timing needs.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of products offered to consumers and agents and effectively communicate this knowledge.
- Research and develop creative and writers briefs for use in communicating project scope and requirements to internal and external creative resources.
- Collaborate with the in-house brand/content team and graphic designers to produce various types of digital and print collateral including but not limited to web copy, email campaigns, articles, fliers and brochures for consumers and/or for agents to leverage.
- Benchmark performance, a/b test and stay open to continual improvement and refinement, as opposed to operating on instinct alone.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Four to six years of marketing and/or communications experience.
- Past experience in insurance, real estate and regulated industries, a plus.
- Past experience in marketing, preferably at an advertising and/or ad agency, a plus.
- Self-Starter attitude, entrepreneurial spirit and ability to move quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have strong leadership ability with experience working with varying levels of seniority.
- Ability to articulate ideas and opinions in a professional manner and make executive level presentations.
- Ability to approach challenges or roadblocks with creative problem solving that uses data to inform decisions.
- Experience with Influencer strategy a plus.
- Customer/client interaction and presentation experience a must.
- Past experience producing content for the web and email is a strong plus.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Flawless writing, editing and proofreading skills.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.
Company Website: www.lifeatkwri.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)