What you’ll be called: Content Writer
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named Happiest Company to Work for in 2018; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and winner of the prestigious Training 125 award from Training Magazine in 2017, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) fosters a creative and collaborative culture where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal.
Our ideal Content Writer has a marketing mindset and is a savvy wordsmith with a knack for and love of writing great content that inspires, educates and engages. Most importantly, you’ll know how to strategically use words to motivate and push people to take action!
What you’ll do:
A strategic thinker with an affinity for details, the Content Writer will work with our marketing managers and content/brand team to create the engaging content needed to drive their marketing plans—all while staying true to our overall brand mission and message.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers and fellow content creators to bring creative solutions that increase engagement and lead conversion.
- Produce best-in-class copy for a variety of channels and mediums, including but not limited to: emails, landing pages, websites, digital ads, webinars, articles, case studies, infographics and video scripts.
- Adeptly wield language to embody multiple voices—including that of executives—and speak to varied audiences including the real estate industry, our 170,000 agents, office leaders and owners and consumers worldwide.
- Collaborate with the content/brand team and key stakeholders to plan, optimize and execute new content initiatives and refresh existing collateral.
- Benchmark performance, study analytics and A/B test to continually improve and refine work, as opposed to operating on instinct alone.
Knowledge and Skills:
- BA/BS in Journalism, English Literature or related field.
- Experience in marketing, preferably at an advertising and/or ad agency.
- Past experience producing content for the web and email is a strong plus.
- Familiarity with A/B testing content messaging and optimizing is a strong plus.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Flawless writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Experience in advertising and promotional copywriting; able to develop fresh, snappy, engaging and well-structured headlines, body copy, and calls to action.
- Experience with search engine optimization.
- Customer/client interaction experience a plus.
- Good editorial judgement.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Writing sample required.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.
Company Website: www.lifeatkwri.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)