What you’ll be called: Executive Assistant, KW Commercial
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named Happiest Company to Work for 2018; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and winner of the prestigious Training 125 award from Training Magazine in 2017, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal.
Who we’re looking for:
As an Executive Assistant at KWRI, you will have the opportunity to work within a global organization that is growing at the speed of light. We’re looking for adaptable, flexible and creative people who want to be a part of a dynamic environment and make an impact on the future of real estate.
As our ideal Executive Assistant, KW Commercial, you are an independent thinker who prefers a challenging environment and has a proven track record for solving problems and creating value. You have a passion for enabling others to do their best work and bring a customer service mindset to every project and task big or small. You are tech savvy and, ideally, have experience in commercial real estate or supporting a dynamic sales team.
What you’ll do:
As the Executive Assistant, KW Commercial, you are a leader responsible for managing and executing administrative and operational tasks to allow the KW Commercial Division to grow its broker base with effective and scalable systems. KW Commercial is a subscription-based membership division where an alternate business platform is provided to Keller Williams’ brokers at an additional cost. You will interact daily with brokers and other departments within KWRI to evolve the broker business platform. In addition, the Executive Assistant will play a keypart in coordinating many of the activities involved in recruiting, hiring, training and retaining members of the Commercial Division.
Additional responsibilities include maintaining schedules, arranging appointments, coordinating travel, managing expense reports and meetings. You will also be responsible for research and assigned projects with the use of initiative and independent judgment. Working as a team player, you will also be responsible for comprehending and communicating the Director of KW Commercial’s intent to internal and external professionals. Self‐motivated, the Executive Assistant would anticipate work and perform well under deadlines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with the Director of KW Commercial and all other departmental staff grow the commercial division and to support the needs of the over 1,950 KW Commercial brokers.
- Maintain positive and friendly attitude for managing first impressions of members and field leadership, the corporate office, the regions and any owner, team leader or associate who contacts KW Commercial regarding recruiting, onboarding and support.
- Manage all aspects of pipeline of prospective members of the Division to include emails, reports, scheduling conference calls and maintaining pipeline reports.
- Plan, coordinate and execute live industry events (family reunion, commercial retreat, ICSC, MHI) and multiple charity events, annually.
- Effectively manage the agenda, pre-reads, presentations and meeting logistics for conference calls, training webinars, Quarterly National Calls, Commercial Leadership Council Meetings, Regional Training Events and New Member Orientation.
- Develop and distribute presentations, emails, reports, spreadsheets, newsletters and communications on behalf of the Director of KW Commercial.
- Receive and screen telephone calls for the Director and take and relay messages, direct calls to appropriate persons and place calls as requested.
- Manage calendar for the Director of KW Commercial including scheduling meetings, arranging appointments/conference calls and schedules.
- Coordinate travel, to include arranging and confirmation of detailed business itineraries, airline reservations, hotel accommodations and car rental reservations, utilizing Outlook.
- Process and track department expense reports for the Director and the KW Commercial team.
- Maintain quarterly budget forecasts and budget variance reports.
- Manage and track vendor relationships and contracts, paying invoices in a timely manner.
- Maintain and update shared drive, KW Connect and kwcommercial.com platforms.
- Manage all training webinars and upload them to KW Connect platform.
- Generate general advertising and recruiting material products for commercial division.
- Manage, support and develop virtual assistant staff member.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Must be confident, outgoing and have the ability to connect with people and deliver superior customer service.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi‐task, prioritize and be flexible with changing business needs in a team environment and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work with little supervision, by problem‐solving using strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Have great attention to detail and be extremely organized.
- Strong knowledge of PC, Windows, MS Office Applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint a must).
- Adept in learning new programs–the position requires one to learn a variety of real estate software such as Gmail, Outlook, Salesforce, Tableau and Navision.
- College degree preferred.
- Commercial experienced preferred.
- Ability to Travel up to 20% of the time.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.
Company Website: www.lifeatkwri.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)