What you’ll be called: Regional Operations Manager (ROM)
Where you’ll work: Southwest Region—Phoenix, AZ
The Regional Operations Manager (ROM) is primarily responsible for running the region, and supports the Regional Director (RD) who is primarily responsible for growing the Southwest Region. They will support the RD in ensuring Market Centers are implementing the tools and systems of the Growth Initiatives which will result in effective recruiting through market share appointments, increased retention and increased productivity throughout their region. Confidentiality is crucial to the success of this role.
The ROM is a person who relishes the opportunity to implement and manage multiple operating systems. This person is a servant leader, highly focused, works very well independently, and completes tasks with a very high degree of quality and thoroughness. To this person details matter. The ROM is self-motivated and proactive in all aspects of their work.
The ROM will support the region in achieving higher levels of success, while developing his/her own technical and leadership skills. The ROM must have a high degree of proficiency in office software and hardware.
Key Areas of Opportunity
- Implement all aspects of the Growth Initiative systems and models with market center leadership.
- Assist Regional Director with franchise and market center growth initiatives including screening of candidates, scheduling of appointments, development and maintenance of top recruit database, marketing support and materials.
- Support the launching Market Centers in the region by creating and refining powerful systems in training MC leadership on Market Center processes and procedures.
- Serve as point of contact for collection of paperwork during the application process.
- Assist in establishing necessary systems for local market.
Market Center Financials and Support
- Oversee and coordinate regional commitment fulfillment issues with KWRI, market center budgets and variances, monthly regional reports, credit card and event reconciliations, monthly financial reviews and transmittal support.
- Research and strategize with Regional Director to determine opportunities for increased growth and profitability.
- Be the first point of contact for all inquiries and/or complaints.
Regional Operating Systems
- Implement and manage all systems including: marketing, database/contact management and back office duties.
- Create and maintain regional operations manual.
- Screens candidates, schedule recruiting appointments and support recruiting presentations.
- Follow up with potential candidates.
- Maintain recruiting database and recruiting packets.
- Maintain and update computer data and applications.
- Coordinate the purchase, installation and maintenance of all office equipment and related software.
- Responsible for executing the day-to-day activities of the regional office.
Event Planning and Management:
- Develop and implement a world-class (and profitable) training program at the Regional Level.
- Use tools such as Multi-Year Trends report to analyze regional training needs.
- Oversee the regional training calendar, coordinate instructors and panelists, secure venues and negotiate costs, event promotion and marketing, travel arrangements, on-site registration and logistics, assist in securing sponsorships, oversight of the annual awards gala, coordinate all regional leadership meetings.
Regional Marketing and Communications:
- Develop and maintain regional marketing channels including relevant social media and newsletters.
- Prepare regional business communications and marketing pieces including brochures, flyers, press releases via mail, email, fax and voicemail.
Coordination and travel for KWRI and Region events:
- Attend KWRI events as directed by Regional Director, including FSO, Family Reunion, Mega Camp, monthly Regional Directors’ meetings (Austin), regional leadership meetings, regional education events and others.
- Set-up, confirm and coordinate all business travel for Regional Director.
- Learning-based orientation.
- Demonstrated servant leader.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Extensive computer skills—proficiency in hardware and software applications including: Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher.
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities.
- Financial analysis and bookkeeping skills.
- Ability to multi-task effectively which requires a demonstrated ability to prioritize appropriately.
- Ability to work for extended periods without direct supervision.
- Comfort with a fast-paced environment.
- Commitment to quality.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.
Company Website: www.lifeatkwri.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)