What you’ll be called: Product Line Director, Consumer
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named Happiest Company to Work for in 2018; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and winner of the prestigious Training 125 award from Training Magazine in 2017, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal. With over 180K agents worldwide, we are the foremost provider of real estate solutions, offering the most comprehensive end-to-end portfolio of products, services and training in the industry.
Who we’re looking for:
KWRI is creating an entirely new experience for the millions of people working with KW agents to buy and sell homes every day. This is an opportunity to completely shift the way consumers think of real estate. We’re building a new consumer team from the ground up, with a laser-sharp focus on creating an intuitive, seamless digital real estate transaction.
We’re looking for Product Line Director who is passionate about bringing offline experiences totally online, and those committed to building the future. This will be a fun, fast-paced, high-yield team that must be flexible and creative to meet the big expectations and level of urgency for KW’s consumer team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define direction and strategic roadmap for a line of products, from the ground up, within KW strategic vision.
- Build and lead team of Product Managers to develop both Product and Portfolio plans and subsequent execution of those plans.
- Mentor and coach rising product managers.
- Articulate strategic vision to key stakeholders, including executive leadership, other product directors and product managers.
- Develop business case and market analysis for portfolio products and develop product messaging that clearly articulates and differentiates our offerings within market segments.
- Develop and maintain internal and external relationships as needed to realize product requirements.
- Lead customer development through user testing, focus groups, and feedback collection.
- Lead internal training programs that describe the positioning, value proposition, capabilities, sales strategies, and other best practices for our products and solutions.
- Evangelize our products, solutions and best practices to our customers, prospects and the market at large via marketing events, webinars and other external communications channels.
- Conduct technical analysis and maintain working knowledge of competitive offerings to our products.
- Ensure understanding of KW product capabilities and market requirements, and effectively communicate benefits and set expectations cross organizationally.
- Represent KW at internal and external events.
- 8 years’ experience in enterprise software Product Management/product line management.
- Demonstrable evidence of being a high-impact performer with a successful track record bringing products to market.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, applicable work experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- A deep passion for consumer experiences and experience managing large-scale consumer applications.
- A demonstrable record of being a high-impact performer with a successful track record bringing products to market.
- A strong drive and sense of urgency.
- Willingness to take leadership role in driving initiatives, working across organizations, and structuring approaches to new opportunities.
- Agile development process experience.
- Excellent communication skills including listening, speaking, presenting and demonstrating technical software products.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Ability to handle stressful situations in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently, ability to adapt quickly, positive attitude.
- Position is based in Austin, Texas. Must be local or willing to relocate.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.
Company Website: www.lifeatkwri.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)