What you’ll be called: Senior Product Manager, Consumer
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named Happiest Company to Work for in 2018; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and winner of the prestigious Training 125 award from Training Magazine in 2017, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal. With over 170K agents worldwide, we are the foremost provider of real estate solutions, offering the most comprehensive end-to-end portfolio of products, services and training in the industry.
Who we’re looking for:
KWRI is creating an entirely new experience for the millions of people working with KW agents to buy and sell homes every day. As our Senior Product Manager, Consumer, you will have an opportunity to completely shift the way consumers think of real estate. We’re building a new consumer team from the ground up, with a laser-sharp focus on creating an intuitive, seamless, digital real estate transaction. We’re looking for individuals who are passionate about bringing offline experiences totally online, and those committed to building the future. This will be a fun, fast-paced, high-yield team that must be flexible and creative to meet the big expectations and level of urgency for KW’s consumer team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set design and development direction for a portfolio of consumer search related products within KW strategic vision.
- Plan experience and feature priority across products in product line.
- Manage one or more web and mobile product managers to create Epics and Stories to document requirements for each product cycle in Product Line.
- Become a deep knowledge resource for your user and set of products.
- Work with Product Marketing to create content and positioning materials.
- Gain deep knowledge of each assigned product.
- Gain knowledge of how Product Line fits into KW strategic models.
Knowledge and Skills:
- 6 years of product management experience, preferably in consumer applications (mobile and web), real estate or tangentially related industries.
- Experience owning consumer UX features on web or mobile platforms.
- Experience driving projects, writing detailed functional specifications and coordinating teams.
- Demonstrable track records of products you have launched.
- Strong communication and analytical skills to persuade action.
- Experience utilizing machine learning and AI to enhance your products.
- Experience with search-focused products.
- Deep passion for consumer experiences.
- Familiarity with detailed requirements writing and leading sprints.
- Data-driven decision making experience.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.
Company Website: www.lifeatkwri.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)