What you’ll be called: Graphic Designer
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named Happiest Company to Work for 2018; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and winner of the prestigious Training 125 award from Training Magazine in 2017, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal.
We are seeking a highly creative, disciplined and detailed Graphic Designer to support the launch and growth of our accelerator businesses. A strategy designed for the sole purpose of providing our 170,000 real estate agents with a competitive advantage, Keller Williams is rolling out affiliated mortgage, insurance and property management businesses and plans to quickly expand into other service areas that encompass a real estate transaction.
What you’ll do:
Concept, problem solve, collaborate, communicate, lead, design, share and grow. Top two primary functions:
- Create purposeful and digestible design to build the brand of our accelerator businesses in alignment with the established Keller Williams brand.
- Contribute to the cross departmental design team through ideation and collaboration; and raise the design standards.
The right candidate is a highly-strategic, creative thinker that thrives in a fast-paced environment. This person will develop brands from the ground up under the umbrella of the world’s largest real estate company. The love of design and the ability to self-direct and meet tight deadlines will be paramount.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop collateral, fliers, business cards, social media and video for multiple audiences.
- Collaborate with other design teams including web, video and production designer. Builds enthusiasm and buy in from other team members.
- Share with Brand Manager the responsibility for project deliverables, ensuring the high-quality and timely completion of design deliverables.
- Demonstrate exceptional communications skills, from mentoring to collaboration and brainstorming, to presentations and business development.
- Manage design timelines for projects. Takes ownership of the process and results.
- Push for more than status quo. Looks for opportunities of improvement and develops a plan and strategy to execute vision.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Two to five years of design experience, specifically in creating and extending visual identities and brand systems for a suite of businesses in a multitude of channels.
- Bachelor's degree from a college or university with a degree in graphic design, or equivalent experience.
- Proven ability to conceive and create graphic design solutions that fulfill strategic business objectives.
- Ability to clearly communicate creative ideas and strategies to all project stakeholders.
- Proven ability to proactively manage the success of production scope and schedules.
- Customer/client interaction and presentation experience is a must.
- Self-Starter attitude, entrepreneurial spirit and ability to move quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong typography skills and understanding of hierarchy of type.
- Knowledge of post-production. Proficient understanding various types of ink, paper stock, and other supplies used, their characteristics, uses and limitations.
- Must have advanced knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop. Aftereffects is a plus.
- Proficient in Keynote.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.
Company Website: www.lifeatkwri.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)