What you’ll be called: Recruiting Coordinator
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named Happiest Company to Work for in 2018; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and winner of the prestigious Training 125 award from Training Magazine in 2017, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal.
Our ideal Recruiting Coordinator (Junior Talent Partner) is inquisitive, detail oriented and has the ability to learn tools and systems quickly. You are proactive and solution oriented with a passion for exceeding expectations.
What you will do:
Our Recruiting Coordinator (Junior Talent Partner) will work closely with internal clients (recruiting team, HR and hiring managers) and external candidates to create a positive, memorable interview process and overall experience. In this role, you will have the opportunity to help us expand our amazing culture and build an organization full talented people.
As the Recruiting Coordinator (Junior Talent Partner) you will be responsible for coordinating phone screens and interviews that are part of our Career Visioning process, serving as the candidate ambassador throughout the hiring process. In addition, you’ll work on key recruiting related projects that will enable our Talent Team to scale.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative assistance to support Talent Team’s mission by: scheduling phone screens and interviews, organizing travel arrangements for candidates, reserving conference rooms, etc.
- Assist with pre-screening candidates and recruiting projects, as needed.
- Create a positive candidate experience through professional communication and coordination of the Career Visioning process for priority positions.
- Referral ambassador: Work with Talent Partner to manage all incoming referrals, follow-up and referral status communication.
- Organize and distribute employment-related correspondence to hiring teams; e.g., applications, forms, defense packets, etc.
- Post new positions and refresh content on external job sites and career boards.
- Review resumes, manage talent pipelines and maintain up to-date candidate status in applicant tracking system.
- Maintain responsibility for entry, maintenance and integrity of data in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Create and maintain candidate communication templates in Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Assist with recruiting events calendar creation and execution. Update progress of recruiting goals in recruiting spreadsheets or tools.
- Participate in Talent Team process development and process improvement projects.
- Communicate professionally, tactfully and with diplomacy at all times, treating all candidates with dignity and respect.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
- Have fun, make an impact and change people’s lives.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree highly preferred.
- Previous Recruiting or HR related experience highly preferred.
- Prior coordination or administrative work experience and/or internship.
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple positions and projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience solving problems and making proactive recommendations.
- Flexible with the ability to respond quickly to changing needs and priorities.
- Ability to thoughtfully handle sensitive and confidential information professionally a must.
- Previous experience using Applicant Tracking System (ATS) or HRIS systems a plus.
- Responsible, conscientious and consistent performer.
- Driven, yet humble with a track record of exceeding expectations.
- Demonstrated desire to learn and grow.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.
Company Website: www.lifeatkwri.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)