What you will be called: Agent Labs Manager
Where you will work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named Happiest Company to Work for in 2018; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and winner of the prestigious Training 125 award from Training Magazine in 2017, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) fosters a creative and collaborative culture where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal.
With more than 170K agents worldwide, Keller Williams Technology Group is the foremost provider of real-estate solutions, offering the most comprehensive end-to-end portfolio of products, services and training in the industry. Our passionate and experienced team converts agent challenges into opportunities in the areas of: relationship management, collaboration, transaction management, education, and consumer engagement. All in support of enabling agents to drive greater intimacy in the relationships they have with their customers and enabling consumers to chart their own customer journey.
Who we are looking for:
At KWRI, we believe the most important real estate companies over the next decade will intersect world class agent solutions with beautiful consumer experiences. As our ideal Agent Labs Manager you have a deep knowledge of the real estate ecosphere, the technologies within it, and are passionate about being the voice of more than 170,000 Keller Williams agents in the field.
What you will do:
A subject matter expert, the Agent Labs Manager will be a key member of the KW Innovation team responsible for leading KW Agent Labs and driving field engagement.
- Become an expert in all KW and non-KW technologies used by agents, teams and market centers.
- Lead KW Connect Agent Labs, product demonstrations and act as a facilitator for innovation discussions.
- Drive agent participation & engagement with KW Labs.
- Working closely with KW Labs assist in the development of services strategy and roadmaps that enable the adoption KW Connect technology.
- Drive solution adoption by partnering with Product Managers, Program Managers, KWU KW agents and market center leaders, and KW stakeholders.
- Develop business and technical presentations/collateral and formulate market narratives.
- Deliver webinars and product training that engage and add value our agents, associates, market center leadership in the field.
- Represent KW Agent Labs at internal and external events.
- Present key findings and insights to Director of Agent Labs & CIO on a weekly and monthly basis for product roadmap feedback.
- Travel 25%-75%, as needed.
- Deep knowledge of the Real Estate industry and technologies surrounding it.
- Prior Marketing, Social Media or Business Development experience focused on creating engagement and/or driving adoption.
- Proven track record creating quantifiable success by driving change through the adoption of new ideas, methodologies or technologies.
- Understanding of KW and non-KW technologies used by agents, teams and market centers.
- Technologically savvy with a passion for innovation.
- Training/coaching experience a plus.
- Great team player; strong drive; willing to take leadership role in driving initiatives, working across organizations, and structuring approaches to new opportunities.
- Goal oriented, action-focused, pragmatic and ethical.
- Excellent communication skills including listening, speaking, presenting and demonstrating technical software products.
- Outgoing, motivated, self-starter.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.
Company Website: www.lifeatkwri.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)