What you’ll be called: Growth Hacker (Product Engineer)
Where you’ll work: Keller Covered - Austin, TX
About our Keller Williams’ Accelerator businesses:
KW is focused on bringing value to our agents through various corporate initiatives, with a focus on technology and accelerator businesses that maintain the agent’s prominence as the linchpin to the real estate transaction. We have affiliated mortgage, insurance and property management businesses and plan to quickly expand into other areas that touch the real estate transaction. Our affiliates are ultimately designed to help agents better assist their clients in the purchase and sale of their homes.
Who we’re looking for:
We are seeking a highly motivated Growth Hacker (Product Engineer) to join our KW Insurance business, Keller Covered as part of our Accelerator Product Team.
Our ideal Growth Hacker (Product Engineer) is a self-driven and well-rounded design professional with a background in user experience design and full stack development. You are a nimble, independent thinker who loves taking the complex and transforming it into an elegant, intuitive experience. You have strong technical ability, and are able to determine which experiences can be assembled from available technologies. You have shipped B2C products and understand the unique challenges of building experiences in a fast paced environment.
What you’ll do:
As a Growth Hacker for Keller Covered you will be at the forefront of designing user experiences from the ground up. You will also lead prototyping and feasibility analysis, so strong technical ability is crucial in determining which experiences can be assembled from available technologies.
Your job as the Growth Hacker is to craft how people will experience our products and bring that vision to life in a way that feels inspired. You’ll tackle complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs for people around the world—from the first-time user to the sophisticated expert. Achieving this goal requires collaboration with teams of Designers, Researchers, Engineers and Product Managers throughout our innovation process—from creating user flows and wireframes using input from focus group labs to building user interface mockups and prototypes for subsequent labs in our process. At each stage, you will learn what our users need, advocate for them and ensure that the final product surprises and delights them. You are a self-driven and well-rounded design professional with a keen understanding of how to work as part of a high velocity team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement front-end web code where appropriate to launch interactive tools and apps benefiting the team’s growth goals.
- Collaborate with teammates to identify areas for growth.
- Own our growth content funnel (blogging, email, social media, etc.)
- Test and optimize marketing tactics for customer acquisition and conversion rate optimization.
- Propose creative new projects, from building free tools and apps that attract prospects and convert leads to testing new approaches to capturing existing demand.
- Translate ideas to actionable items that deliver business results.
- Analyze, recommend and lead implementation of improvement initiatives.
- Keep abreast with the latest trends and changes in UI/UX and digital marketing.
- Identify industry trends and insights.
- Data-driven and an incurable data-geek: clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics.
- In depth knowledge of SEO factors and key algorithm updates.
- Hands on experience with web analytics and A/B testing tools.
- Domain expertise in UI/UX best practices.
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills.
- High standards of excellence and attention to detail.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Previous working experience leading a Growth Hacking team for two (2) or more years, and demonstrable examples of how your experiments lead to measurable improvements in growth, above and beyond the product’s organic baseline.
- GA, Optimize, and Google Data Studio.
- One or more of the following: Mixpanel, Optimizely, Kissmetrics, and Heap.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.
Company Website: www.lifeatkwri.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)