What you’ll be called: KWKC Coordinator
Where you’ll work: KW Kids Can (KWKC)—Austin, TX
Named Happiest Company to Work for 2018; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and winner of the prestigious Training 125 award from Training Magazine in 2017, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal.
KW Kids Can is a 501 (c) 3 connected to Keller Williams, dedicated to providing learning experiences for young adults that will bridge the gap from education to life. We believe that sharing the core beliefs and mindset of Keller Williams Realty with young adults can impact the world in a big way—helping them live with intention and purpose.
What you’ll do:
Our KWKC Coordinator will drive our mission to impact young adults through the development and implementation of marketing initiatives targeted to our different audiences. As our KWKC Coordinator, you will assist in increasing the engagement of our instructors, ambassadors and Quantum Leap (QL) graduates. Your goal will be to increase the awareness of KWKC, and ensure our partners remain up-to-date on our initiatives and opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with KWRI departments to coordinate all promotional materials, including emails, fliers and website content.
- Manage the KWKC social media presence, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Manage the new podcast content, schedule and results, including pre-interviews with guests.
- Coordinate all communications with instructors, ambassadors and board members as well as potential instructors, ambassadors and participants.
- Work with the Events Team to plan trainings, exhibits and events.
- Provide administrative support to the KW Kids Can Senior Operations Manager and the KW Kids Can Director.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience with social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- One year of professional experience, preferably in event planning, communications, or marketing.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills; experience writing clear, concise content.
- Highly proficient in technology, specifically Microsoft Office and Google Suite of tools.
- Experience with a CRM.
- Discretion in handling confidential information.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.
Company Website: www.lifeatkwri.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)