What you’ll be called: Regional Assistant
Where you’ll work: Carolinas Region—Charlotte, NC
The Regional Assistant will be the first point of contact for all inquiries into the Carolinas Region. You will be responsible for providing excellent customer service, and ensuring the office is running at peak efficiency. As our Regional Assistant, you will handle all promotional communications, including social media and event marketing.
Who we’re looking for:
Our ideal Regional Assistant has superior organizational and project management abilities. You are constantly looking to find the most efficient way to accomplish a task. You are an expert at time management, and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the first point of contact for the Carolinas Region, handling all customer/vendor inquiries and complaints.
- Assist with all logistics for regional events, including venue selection, creation of promotional materials, registration, agenda and presentation creation, set-up/tear-down and all attendee inquiries.
- Manage social media for region, including Facebook and Twitter.
- Manage, create and implement systems for office, database and information management.
- Maintain financials systems: bill payment, expense reports and filing systems.
- Own the office administration, including mailing, copies, printing, travel arrangements, subscriptions and supplies.
- Coordinate purchase, installation and management of all office equipment.
- Ensure updated documentation of all systems and standards.
- Generate reports as requested.
- Limited travel required (approximately two days per month).
- High school diploma or GED.
- One year of administrative or office management experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Publisher) and Google Suite (Drive, Documents, Spreadsheets, Forms).
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree.
- Two or more years of administrative or office management experience.
- Experience with social media marketing, including Facebook and Twitter.
- Bookkeeping skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.
Company Website: www.lifeatkwri.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)