What you’ll be called: Executive Assistant, Marketing and Communications
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named Happiest Company to Work for 2018; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and winner of the prestigious Training 125 award from Training Magazine in 2017, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal.
Who we’re looking for:
Our ideal Executive Assistant has experience providing high-level administrative support to an executive, including coordinating, systematizing and organizing operations as well as managing all financials for the department. You are comfortable serving and communicating with various stakeholders across the company—both within the office and outbound to our offices and associates across the world! We are looking for a person that is self-motivated and is able to dive in and truly make the role their own.
What you’ll do:
As our Executive Assistant, you will provide high-level administrative support to the Executive Director of Marketing and Communications and the entire Marketing and Communications Team. You will perform operational functions for the department, including, but not limited to: calendar and communications management for the executive director, monitoring and preparing departmental financials, serving as a go-to resource for all marketing and communications projects and acting as a liaison and spokesperson for the department to clients and customers, both internal and external.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain executive’s calendar and schedule all calls, meetings, conferences and appointments.
- Manage and respond appropriately to executive email—read, review, flag and file all emails, providing a daily email summary each night with information and action items.
- Delegate communications, meetings and requests to other staff as necessary.
- Handle Executive’s mail, voicemail, and social media messages.
- Gather project updates from team and create overall departmental traffic report on a weekly basis.
- Contact or respond to individuals in the field, the corporate office, the regions and any owner, team leader or associate who contacts the department head. Each contact may involve a unique situation and must be handled differently by using judgment, discretion and confidentiality at all times.
- Manage all correspondence with the field via the firstname.lastname@example.org email inbox, responding to marketing queue within 24 hours.
- Systematize repeated task and annual departmental responsibilities—for events, budgets, various report submissions, etc.
- Prepare the departmental annual budget and quarterly forecast updates for executive review, prepare monthly financials variance report and process all incoming invoices and process for payment.
- Schedule and drive Monthly Financial Meetings with Managers and monthly budget review.
- Generate high-level reports and presentations in PowerPoint for team meetings, executive team meetings, advisory board meetings and other events. Includes conducting research and assembling/analyzing data to prepare monthly reports.
- Confirm attendees and prepare agendas for meetings
- Take minutes at specified meetings and prepare for distribution when necessary.
- Make travel arrangements directly or coordinate with responsible party.
- Create travel itinerary and prepare any materials as necessary (electronic or paper).
- Purchase gifts and cards, etc. as directed and coordinate team celebrations, birthdays, anniversaries, etc.
- General errands and team support for projects, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3 years of experience in an administrative support role.
- Strong working knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (MSWord, Excel, Google Drive, Office 365, PowerPoint).
- Experience supporting an executive in a creative industry.
- Possession of strong organizational skills—a passion for getting things done quickly and correctly.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to appropriately prioritize and complete project quickly and independently.
- High attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, lives worth living and businesses worth owning. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.
Company Website: www.lifeatkwri.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)