What you’ll be called: Continuing Education Driver
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named Happiest Company to Work for 2018; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and winner of the prestigious Training 125 award from Training Magazine in 2017, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal.
Who we’re looking for:
Keller Williams University (KWU) is looking for a fast-paced, innovative thinker who has a track record of building successful education programs. We are looking for a person who is self-motivated and committed to continual growth, and who thrives in an environment where they create their own growth path.
What you’ll do:
You will drive the development, state or provincial approval, implementation and ultimately adoption of online Continuing Education (CE) and/or Pre-licensing Education programs.
You will work in collaboration with a development team or vendor to ensure content is in alignment with Keller Williams systems, models, fundamentals, technology and books, including the Growth Initiative, the Career Growth Initiative, The Millionaire Real Estate Agent, The ONE Thing and all Keller Williams curriculum.
Additionally, you will ensure the program drives measurable growth in associates’ businesses and by extension, drives the company’s growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and document state or provincial approval requirements.
- Collaborate with a development team or vendor to build or customize a CE or pre-licensing program.
- Collaborate with the KWRI Operations team to build and implement state or provincial approval systems.
- Collaborate with KWRI Technology Team to ensure seamless transitions from the native Keller Williams learning experience to the CE learning experience.
- Collaborate with KWU Faculty and KWU Faculty Manager to ensure the highest quality of instruction.
- Collaborate with KWRI and Regional leadership to drive implementation and adoption of Continuing Education or pre-licensing programs.
- In time, responsibilities in this role may grow to include leading a team.
- 5-10 years of experience in developing learning solutions.
- 1-2 years of experience in a leadership role.
- BS or MA degree in instructional design, educational technology or related field.
- Experience with an eLearning authoring tool and a Learning Management Systems (LMS).
- Proven ability to create engaging online and in-person learning experiences that produce measureable outcomes.
- Experience with Adobe Captivate.
- MS Office and Google Apps proficiency.
- Real estate knowledge a plus.
- Track record of problem solving, innovation and implementation of initiatives.
- Track record of achieving goals through collaboration.
- Experience with virtual collaboration software (GoToWebinar, Skype, Google Hangouts).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent one-on-one and group presentation and facilitation skills; able to present to all levels of the organization.
- Comfortable in fast-paced, complex environments.Willingness to travel as needed.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.
Company Website: www.lifeatkwri.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)