What you’ll be called: Technology Education Driver
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named Happiest Company to Work for 2018; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and winner of the prestigious Training 125 award from Training Magazine in 2017, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal.
The Keller Williams University (KWU) curriculum is a digital experience that’s physically enhanced, and provides KW agents and leadership a step-by-step roadmap to success at a very high level. All courses are fully aligned with the systems, tools and conversations of the Growth Initiative and the Career Growth Initiative. The results from the activities and experiences in these courses will positively affect the growth, productivity, profitability and culture of the learners and the company as a whole.
What you’ll do:
As our Technology Education Driver, you’ll manage a high-performance team of Learning Architects who specialize in technology education, and you’ll serve as the liaison between Product teams and KWU. As a KW Technology expert and champion, you will help position Keller Cloud and all KW Technology solutions as the best leverage for our associates in meeting their business goals by making our connected platform an integral part of any learning path. Additionally, you’ll internalize and champion the systems, models and conversations of the Growth Initiative and CGI so as to influence exponential growth in net agent count and listings taken.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Integrate KW Technology into the KW learning experience
- Collaborate with curriculum teams to design and implement learning experiences that are fully integrated with KW technology.
- Collaborate with internal departments to support and drive company initiatives.
- Ensure timely technology learning solutions are fully integrated with KWU content and the Growth Initiative and CGI throughout the KW Technology product lifecycles.
- Promote results of learning solutions (ROI, success stories) to stakeholders (learners, investors, KWRI leadership).
- Leverage the reach of the Technology Ambassadors to facilitate associate onboarding, ongoing workshops and driving associates towards CGI, Ignite and BOLD.
- Build accountability systems that will track Technology Ambassadors’ activities and outcomes so as to measure the impact of this program on KW’s growth goals.
- Achieve results
- Lead technology curriculum team to build learning experiences that are measurable, to review the results of those experiences, and to systematically iterate to improve results
- Develop, implement and oversee team processes and quality standards.
- Drive and optimize performance of team members, internal systems and processes to deliver projects on time, meeting or exceeding expectations.
- Stay current on emerging trends and technologies that could optimize the KW learning experience. Ask after every project how the next one could be done better given the resources at hand. Constantly strive for innovation and improvement.
- Collaboratively develop and maintain style guidelines that are consistent with standards of curriculum teams, Marketing, Legal, Product, etc.
- Create replicable instructional design templates and systems
- Lead team of Learning Architects to thrive in their 20 percent
- Set strategic goals for technology curriculum team (30-60-90 days, yearly) that are in alignment with company-wide initiatives, KWU, curriculum and product teams.
- Lead team members to set individual goals that are in alignment with technology curriculum team goals.
- Through weekly 411 accountability sessions and daily communication set standards and review results.
- Lead team members to identify and pursue opportunities for career growth through continuous education and setting stretch goals.
- Instill a habit of collaboration and partnership in team members in order to work seamlessly with curriculum teams in producing learning solutions.
- Lead team to maintain expertise and act as thought leaders in the areas of elearning, real estate technology, especially as applied as solutions to top 10 agent topics.
- 3-5 years of experience developing online and instructor-led solutions.
- 1-2 years of experience in leadership role.
- Bachelor’s degree in instructional design, educational technology or related field.
- Proven ability to create engaging online and in-person learning experiences that produce measureable outcomes.
- Experience with an eLearning authoring tool and a Learning Management Systems (LMS).
- Master’s degree in instructional design, educational technology or related field.
- Experience in software platform instructional design.
- Experience with Adobe Captivate.
- Experience with virtual collaboration software (GoToWebinar, Skype, Google Hangouts).
- MS Office and Google Apps proficiency.
- Real estate knowledge.
- Creative mindset with the proven ability to bring fun into learning experiences.
- Superior writing, organizational and business communication skills.
- Ability to convert technical or complex information into easily used and understandable text and graphics.
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills.
- Excellent one-on-one and group presentation and facilitation skills.
- Able to build partnerships with internal and external resources.
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively with other team members; comfortable giving and receiving constructive criticism.
- If required, flexibility to work non-standard hours to accommodate international time zones and willingness to travel as needed.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.
Company Website: www.lifeatkwri.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)