What you’ll be called: Livestream Operator
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named Happiest Company to Work for 2018; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and winner of the prestigious Training 125 award from Training Magazine in 2017, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture, where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal.
Who we’re looking for:
Our ideal Livestream Operator has two years of experience with live broadcasting. You have a strong attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple projects, keeping calm under pressure and solving issues on the fly. You are a master with NewTek hardware and Adobe Creative Cloud applications.
What you’ll do:
As our Livestream Operator, you will work individually and collaboratively to produce and distribute innovative livestream experiences that empower our agents and Market Center leadership.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the technical direction for live and taped broadcasts.
- Operate and maintain working knowledge of production equipment such as video switcher, PTZ cameras, audio board, computers and various automation systems.
- Create show graphics; including lower thirds, openers and closers to brand standards.
- Setup communication systems between production crew, such as Clear-Com system.
- Maintain up to 6 livestream broadcast rooms.
- Own the start to finish production of all live broadcast events.
- Communicate with talent and camera operators production cues before and during livestream broadcasts.
- Configure and set studio lighting.
- Review final on-air product to assure high quality, notify producers of any potential editorial problems.
- Setup recording of Program and ISO recordings.
- Edit delivery master file, if needed.
- Troubleshoot technical problems.
- 2 years of experience with live broadcasting and events.
- General knowledge of video production equipment such as cameras, microphones and other lighting.
- Knowledge of livestreaming bandwidth and VOD distribution platforms.
- Experience with NewTek Tricaster or similar system.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suit.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office products, including Office, Excel, PowerPoint (or their Apple/iOS equivalents).
- Knowledge of NewTek Talkshow system.
- Knowledge of NDI, video over IP protocol.
- Knowledge of PTZ cameras.
- Advanced knowledge of NewTek Tricaster or similar system.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suit.
- Familiarity with digital interactive displays.
- Comfortable working in multi-platform computer OS systems such as Mac and Windows.
- Producing experience a plus.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Excellent communication skills; able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work well under pressure and be extremely flexible to project and/or direction changes.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, lives worth living and businesses worth owning. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.
Company Website: www.lifeatkwri.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)