What you’ll be called: Machine Learning Engineer
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX and/or Remote
Voted one of the “Best Places To Work” in Austin, TX KWRI thrives within a creative and dynamic culture. We are seeking a highly motivated Machine Learning Engineer to join our Engineering team developing and support our Accelerator platform.
With over 180K agents worldwide, Keller Williams Technology Group is the foremost provider of Real-Estate Solutions, offering the most comprehensive end-to-end portfolio of products, services, and training in the industry. Our passionate and experienced team converts agent challenges into opportunities in the areas of: relationship management; collaboration; transaction management; education; and, consumer engagement. All in support of enabling agents to drive greater intimacy in the relationships they have with their customers and enabling consumers to chart their own customer journey.
What you’ll do:
We are looking for a machine learning engineer who will be responsible for implementing models in various projects and working to make the development process more efficient. You will work with Data Scientists and Data Engineers to deliver models that solve real business problems. You will work with an internal team and outside development partners.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Join forces with our research and engineering resources to interpret and apply existing research where possible and develop and conduct new trials when needed.
- Provide comprehensive documentation for solutions.
- Translate business requirements to implementation specifications for machine learning models.
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, Statistics, or equivalent work experience.
- 3 years of relevant experience in Data Engineering.
- 2 years of relevant experience as Machine Learning Engineer.
- Proficient with at least one major programming language such as Java, Scala, Python.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services and/or Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience with data manipulation (preprocessing, feature engineering, visualizations) to provide inputs to machine learning applications.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicated with both technical and business stakeholders at various level across an organization.
- Experience with big data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark.
- Familiarity with popular deep learning frameworks such as Tensorflow, PyTorch.
- Experience implementing machine learning models at web scale.
- Computer vision and imaging experience (OpenCV or Pupil Labs is a double bonus).
- Experience with collaborative filtering and recommender systems.
- Experience building/operating highly available, distributed systems of data extraction, ingestion, and processing of large data sets.
- Strong grasp of data structures and algorithms.
- Cares deeply about agile software practices, data driven development, and collaborating with other researchers and engineers.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.
Company Website: www.lifeatkwri.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)