What you’ll be called: Livestream Trainer
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named Happiest Company to Work for 2018; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and winner of the prestigious Training 125 award from Training Magazine in 2017, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal.
Who we’re looking for:
KWU is looking for a fast-paced, innovative real-estate trainer who has a track record of leading others to succeed. We are looking for a tech-savvy communicator who is self-motivated and committed to continual growth.
What you’ll do:
As a KWU Livestream Trainer, you will lead engaging livestream training sessions to Keller Williams associates and offices across the United States, Canada and, occasionally, the world. You will work in collaboration with the KWU Faculty Manager, KWU Content Drivers, KWU Learning Experience Designers and KW Video teams to construct, design and produce every aspect of these sessions to ensure each is consistently engaging, effective and fun.
You will have the opportunity to lead learners in making connections between Keller Williams systems, models, fundamentals, technology, and books, including the Growth Initiative, the Career Growth Initiative, The Millionaire Real Estate Agent, The ONE Thing and all Keller Cloud products. You will be hyper-focused on turning learner insights into action. Working with the team of collaborators, you will regularly assess the outcomes and feedback from your training sessions to identify opportunities for improvement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with livestream development team to construct, design and produce livestream training sessions.
- Deliver several livestream training sessions per day.
- Assess the outcomes and feedback from your training sessions.
- Collaborate with livestream development team to improve training sessions.
- Collaborate with KWRI and regional leadership to drive adoption of livestream training.
- Actively seek mastery in all KW systems, models, fundamentals, technology and books, including the Growth Initiative, the Career Growth Initiative, the Millionaire Real Estate Agent, The ONE Thing and all Keller Cloud products.
- 1 years of training or coaching experience.
- Excellent communication skills including listening, speaking, presenting and the ability to explain technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Current or prior experience as a KW real estate agent, team leader, market center administrator (MCA), productivity coach, or broker.
- Mastery of the systems, tools and conversations of the Growth Initiative and Career Growth Initiative.
- KWU Approved Trainer or Master Faculty.
- Strong understanding of technologies used by agents, teams and real estate offices.
- Creative mindset with the proven ability to bring fun into learning experiences.
- Knowledge of instructional design.
- Technologically savvy with experience using virtual collaboration software (GoToWebinar, Skype, Google Hangouts).
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.
Company Website: www.lifeatkwri.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)